/3\

Taehyung didn't really know what he was doing

Taehyung didn't really know what he was doing. He was pretty much in a trance as he watches the pretty guy type in his number into his phone. But as soon as he sees the guy finish typing, he snapped out of his trance, grabbed the phone and ran away.

"Fuck, I just embarrassed myself... I think?" He says to himself as he ran back to the two.
"Fuck you two!" Taehyung whisper shouts and the two laughs.
"Wow, bro... You just ran away like that? You could've had a conversation with him" Jimin says and Taehyung scoffs, glaring at him.

"Shut up, let's go!" Taehyung says as he grabbed the camera, doing his outro and huffing as soon as he stops the recording.
"Goodness..." Taehyung says, letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding.
"Tae... You were frozen right in front of the man" Hoseok says, patting Taehyung's shoulder, laughing.

"Hyung! Do you know how nervous I was?" Taehyung says, glaring at the older.
"Oh, I know... You were literally like a statue waiting for him to type his phone number... Anyways, did you get it?" Hoseok says and Taehyung turned his phone in and scrolled through his saved phone numbers.

He stopped as he came across an ID name. "Kookie <3". He smiled, startled as Jimin peeks.
"Oh~" Jimin sang out and Taehyung quickly hides his phone.
"What?" Taehyung says, squinting his eyes at Jimin.

"Seems like my friend won't be single soon~" Jimin says and Hoseok smiles, giving the other a high-five.
"Shut up, you two" Taehyung says, groaning as he got inside the car.

Taehyung had finished editing the video where they did truth or dare in public. He felt embarrassed as he watches himself on the last part. He was really frozen while standing in front of the guy typing.

"I hope he'll be able to find this video so that I can explain myself"