33

~AKANE'S POV~

Weeks have passed and we all went to a bunch of missions, well mostly Satoru and Suguru, but I also went to some.

We just arrived from a mission and the weather was so warm "Akane, your birthday is around the corner right?" I looked at Suguru who was at my right "oh, I forgot. Today is 26 right?" He nodded "what do you want to do?" "Don't know, is my first year in years that I celebrate it with people" Satoru put his arm over my shoulders "why should do something big then" I smiled awkwardly "I prefer something small, only the four of us, really" "what are you guys talking about"

Ieiri appeared out of nowhere "you scared me!! Ieiri!!" We walked towards her "Akane's birthday is this Saturday" Ieiri's eyes light up "really!!!! We are going to club!!!" She grabbed my hand "do you have any clothes to go?" I thought for a moment "I have that dress" she grabbed my shoulders "no, you need something more....." I was scared of what she was going to say "something more sexy~" I blushed "but that one is already short" "yes but you need more, you need to show those curves. I'm like a door" she pouted "no Ieiri, your perfect" she hugged me "I like you" she let go "but where are we going? We are minors" Suguru smirked "Shoko has contacts" I looked at her and she was smirking "okay, fine" "yay~!" Satoru and Ieiri said in unison while Suguru and I sweat dropped.

It was a day before my birthday and Ieiri and I went shopping while the boys... Well I don't really know what where they doing.

"Akane!!! Look at that dress!!!" We have beef doing this for hours and I was done with it, Ieiri already bought hers and I still didn't like any of the dresses I saw "Ieiri, can't we take a break?" She grabbed my hand and she dragged me to the window of the store "look, it would look great with your eyes!!!" I looked at it and not gonna lie, she had taste.

It was red satin minidress that had a cut at the end "you like it?" She wiggled her brows "it's not bad" I smiled at her and she dragged me inside the store.

"Here!" She handed me the dress "what size is it?" She looked at the tag "emmm a small" I smiled awkwardly "are you sure that this is going to fit?" She nodded and she pushed me to the dressing rooms "come on, it is going to look great on you" I went inside and she closed the curtains. "When you're done call me, I want yo see how it fits. In the meanwhile I'll be looking around" "okay"

I began to take of my clothes and I looked again at the dress. I put it to my body and I looked at the mirror "this is not going to fit" I put a leg inside the dress and then the other one. I began to push the dress up but it got tighter once I passed my knee and just as it reached my hips it couldn't go anymore up "I knew it" I jumped a little but nothing. I pushed it down and called Ieiri "Ieiri!! Can you grab me a medium? Please?" "Yeah, sure!"

Minutes later she appeared with the other size. She opened a little the curtain just enough for her hand "was it two tight?" I shook my head, although she couldn't see me "no, it wouldn't go past my hips" she didn't say anything else so I did the same thing as before, this time the dress went past my hips as if nothing but this time the dress was big around my waist "God!!!!! I hate women's sizings!!!" "Can I see?" I opened the curtains "it looks great on you" I looked at myself I the mirror and she was right. It fit me perfect around the hips and chest and the length wasn't to long nor to short. I turned to her "but is big around here" she looked at it and she grabbed a pice of fabric of the dress and pushed it behind "you want it to look like this right?" I looked at it and nodded "I can do it!" I looked at the back ans realized that it was open "was it like that the other one?" She looked at it and she shook her head "no, do you want me to grab other?" "No, I like this one better. Maybe we can adjust it with the ribbon?"

She turned me around and I felt the dress tighten "like this?" I nodded "yeah, perfect" I turend back around and looked at it "thanks!" "Do you like it" I did a spin "yes!!!" "Yay~ now for the shoes and other accessories!" "Yay...." I wasn't as exited as her but I wasn't going to complain, she already got her things and she was still looking with me.

I payed for the dress and now it was time for the shoes, I thought it was going to be more difficult but the second we stepped outside I fell in love with some black heels "Ieiri!!! I found the shoes!!" I grabbed her hand and dragged her inside the store. I quickly grabbed the heels and tried them on. I got up and I was taller than Ieiri "wow, how many inches are those heels" I looked at the height difference between us in the mirror "maybe 5' and a half inches?" She began to laugh "your crazy, your going to kill your feet" I pouted "but I like them" she crouched down and she looked at the price tag "it's 36.000¥!!!" I took them off and put it back on their box "don't worry, Satoru gave me money"

We walked to the register "is Satoru your sugar daddy or what?" I looked at her confused "I don't know what is that but no, the thing is that I can't have the money my family left me until I'm 21" I gave the lady the money "do you want a bag?" "Yes please" she handed it to me "thanks" we walked out and I looked at the time "Ieiri, can we now take a break?" She was texting some one "who are you texting?" I looked over and she hid it "no one important, and yeah, let's grab something to eat"

~MEANWHILE.....~

~SATORU'S POV~

"Satoru, she is going to love it" I wasn't sure "I don't know, I think is too simple and it's cheaper than that one" I pointed to the diamond necklaces "I think that is too much for her, she likes simple thin-" I pushed him down so that we were both hidding behind the jewelry tables "what is wrong with you?!" "Ssshhh!" I pointed at the door were Akane and Shoko were standing "I told her to get her out of this floor!!!" "Satoru, calm down she is just looking and it's going to be easier to buy her something".

I watched them walk away and then I quickly ran to see what she was looking at "this!!" Suguru stood next to me "that is more like her" I looked at him and then back at the necklace. It was a gold necklace with a red diamond heart pendant. "Hi! Do you guys need ny help?" "I'm buying this" I looked at the old man that asked me "okay sir, do you want anything else?" I watched him take it off the vitrine"no, just that. Can you pack it nicely?" "Of course sir".

~AKANE'S POV~

"I liked that necklace" I said to Ieiri as me excited the mall "I know... You have already told me" we sat on the bench waiting for the car "but it was soo expensive, and I already bought two things" the car arrived "yeah but the dress was on sale, so at the end it had a really good price" she opened the door for me "thanks" we sat on the backseat "anyways... when are we going?" She smiled ar me "tonight" "tonight!!! Are you crazy Ieiri!! I need to break in the heels!!!" I took them out of theor box and I took off my shoes "hahahah, don't worry" I put the shoes and I looked at her panicking "yes I do!!!" "Hahahaha"

We arrived back at the school "guys!" I waved at them and they came "hey! How did shopping go? By the look of it good?"  I nodded at Suguru "yes it went great" "can I see!!!" Satori tried to have a peek at the bags "no!! Come on Ieiri" "btw, cool heels" I looked at my feet and I forgot that I was still wearing them "shit!! They're going to get dirty!! Let's goooo!!"

We left them behind and Ieiri and I went to my dorm "so .... At what time time do we leave?" She sat on my bed and I sat on my chair "well the place opens at 11:30 pm but is not until 1:00 A M that it gets full so I'd go at that time" I decided to lay on my stomach on the bed "shouldn't we rest a little?" She copied me "we should" I closed my eyes "at what time do we start getting ready Ieiri?" "At 10" I murmured an okay and drifted off to sleep.