WARNING.

This story is NOT canon, because I am changing multiple parts of the main events and also adding in some NONE canon stories, events here and there. This is made to fit the story, which you can also choose to object to.

The biggest difference I've made that you'll see in the prologue is Himeko and Y/N's (your name) relationship. Keep in mind that the Y/N has a specific gender in this story, but you may still read if you're a male or any other gender. (I have more experience writing females)

Last but not least, please don't nag me about how cringe or how the story doesn't follow the main events. I don't play HSR anymore and I'm going to try my best to make it as canon as possible while inserting Y/N into this story. If you spot a problem with this story while I write about the main events, please point it out to me so I can fix it.

DISCLAIMER!
This story will mention a lot of dark topics. Including:

- Mental illness (and anything else related)
- Mentions of blood (some feel uneasy)
- Relationship issues (expected)

Another thing I would like to mention is that there might be some explicit content further up ahead in the story, I will be putting a disclaimer at the start of each explicit scene and telling you when it ends in case you don't feel comfortable with it.

Some things you should know:
Everything is up to you. Height, looks, personality, element, etc.
However, I will refer to you as how I feel matches the story. If you're not satisfied with it, come up with your own ideas and responses.

Thank you for reading.