Full

Your abductor gives a look of surprise that you can see, loving the feeling as you gently lower your ass on him. Your loud but soft moans and whimpers are the only thing you can hear. Feeling yourself being stretched around the cock under you, trying to concentrate on your breathing as your ass swallows every inch. You've had your ass used before but this time feels great, maybe the situation you find yourself in is what's making it feel good you don't actually know or care. Your small body sitting on a big cock, your ass and your throat full. You feel a strong grip on your waist forcefully stirring your ass around on his lap. Your pleasure building, you feel a hot cigarette being put out on your ass cheek you wince at the sudden pain arching your back "Make yourself useful..slut" you hear making you feel so good. Being treated like shit. You can't lean forward much as he holds your lead, you push forwards as if you are about to stand up. Lifting your ass forwards but upwards at the same time, unable to move yourself away from him enough to get his cock out your ass. You lower yourself back down taking every inch back inside you "Good girl keep it up" you hear. Loving the small amount of praise  only getting it when you make yourself useful to men. You continue dragging your ass up and down feeling like a slave as you put in the work to please him. Feeling dirty while not only pleasing a stranger but also getting a crazy amount of pleasure from it too. The whole situation and the abundance of degrading feelings making it all better. You don't slow down or stop, after two minutes of pushing your small body up and down you cum as you sit down taking in every inch. Moaning loud as you do, your legs start to shake as you continue knowing that the reason you are where you are is to make men cum. You struggle to continue but your hornyness doesn't die down at all infact it just makes you feel even more of a sex slave. Your stamina slowly dying down nearly about to run out of gas when you lift up just to drop down feeling your ass fill with warm cum.

//// This is currently the end of the story. If people enjoy the story I will continue it off where I have left it off at. Its just a story I made in a couple hours or so, just a fun story. Hope you enjoyed it, if you did let me know ////