Doubts

Your sitting in your room at night with nikki and hes scrolling through his phone while you try to sleep, you can hear his leg bouncing softly meaning somethings on his mind, you turn to face him and stroke his hair softly "babe?.. your foots bouncing what the matter?" He smiles down at you, appreciating how much youve picked up on behaviour "its nothing to worry about darling.. now rest your pretty head" he kisses your forehead softly. You close your eyes but peek them open to see nikki with a worried expression "honey i cant rest if your like this" you speak quitley "just tell me, its what im here for"

He looked down at you with a guilty expression "its just... well.. your not using me for money are you?" Your expression dropped, the fact he believed what others were saying stung like a bitch "what?" You sit up "babe... do you honestly think im using you?" He covers his face knowing he shouldntve said anything "no.. no.. sorry i know you wouldnt" you fall silent amd lay back down, facing away from him now. You couldnt help but feel tears in your eyes, you had spent so long being attacked by people online and now nikki is seeing the same as them? Trying to see something your not?

"Babe..." he placed his hand on your shoulder softly but you removed it, actually wanting to be left alone "honey dont be like that-" "like what? Upset because you accused me of using you?" You spoke harshly, you were alittle more childish than nikki due to the age gap.. that was the main reasons for your big fall outs "no i-" he tries to speak "if i was using you for your money i wouldve spend it all ready.. so dont even..." you speak quitley, just wanting to sleep now. Everything went quite for ahwile untill you were almost asleep, nikki wrapped his arms around you protectively and pulled you in close. "Im sorry love.... Im sorry" he spoke quitley, pressing soft kisses to your cheek "forgive me.. please?" You stay sient, still pissed off "honey.. yo breakin my heart here" he speaks in his best gangster voice, trying to make you laugh "cmawn honey.. fogive a poor mayn" he continues, getting carried away "im jus an owld guy" you start laughing now, noticing he was getting alittle too into character, he eventually laughs too, holding you closer. When the laughter dies down he holds you closer "i am sorry though babe.." he says normalluy "its okay nik.. i know you didnt mean it.. now cmon old man, lets sleep" you smile wide, pressing a long kiss on his lips..