𝔯𝔢𝔦𝔧𝔦 𝔵 𝔶/𝔫 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔨 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭

'Hey Ayato, where is Reiji?' his eyes shine as he looks down at me, 'why do you want to know dārin? Come cook with me I want takoyaki' he grabs me by the waist but I push against his chest. 'Not now Ayato I need Reiji I need help with some homework' he lets go of me with a disappointed face. 'He is probably in his room, why don't you check?' I turn my back towards him as I walk off 'I will then!' I temporarily live with the Sakamaki brothers as my parents are on vacation and are mutual with the king. They have been lovely, however they all have differing personalities. I enjoy being around Reiji the most due to his style of being proper and formal, he is the only one that has not touched me. 

Knocking on the door I hear a distinct voice on the other end 'come in' opening it I see Reiji leaning over a table with a bunch of chemicals and bottles, he turns to me and we make eye contact 'hey do you have time to help me with some homework?' he smiles faintly at me 'sure my rose' I blush as I take a seat next to him at his table, he removes his gloves and grabs the sheet of paper I hand to him. 'Ah I remember doing this...you just need to do this...ah yes and go there...' He guides me through the questions and as time passes I get tired and bored, 'Reijiiiiii!' He looks catched off when I say his name like that and I tell him I am bored and want to take a break. 'Well what do you want to do? A drink? Food? I have some blood bags in the fridge' I shake my head and decide to be a bit bold as I move to grab his hand, 'no I just want to be with you.'

I can see his cheeks become a cute pink shade as he tightens his hand around mine, 'okay my rose' and pulls me into a hug wrapping his hands around my waist. 'Is this what you wanted?' I smile against his chest 'yes...you should do it more often' I can feel his head on top of mine 'maybe I should.' I wrap my arms around his neck and look up at him. I can see a glimpse of his collarbone exposed so I lick it, he groans at my action 'rose what are you doing?' Smirking, I start teasing him 'I am getting a bit peckish...how about you let me feed on you?' He blushes into a brighter shade of pink but hesitantly lowers my head against himself. I take that permission and bite into him 'Oh god...' I can feel Reiji gasp and groan against me and then I feel him grabbing my wrist and biting into it, I pull out of him and gasp. He looked so peaceful and happy drinking from me that I let him. He and I lick the wounds clean and end up spending the night together talking and eating.