"Dream, Painting"Ch.24

Authors pov.

At Choi's Villa people start to go home one by one but 5 best friends decided to stay and enjoy their 1 week break at lia's house.

All girls gathered up at the balcony where you can see maid and Butler are preparing the cook out, 30 minutes later all things are sit and they start eating while just wearing their comfy PJ's and happily telling jokes and telling horror stories and their memories from the past that they have through.

_______________________
_________________

Midnight came they decide to end the cook out and rest for now.

Hours past all were asleep but yeji wake up from a dream, a dream that was happy and sad at the same time, she touches her cheeks and felt her tears fall down from it. "Umma, appa, sam" she called sofly her heart felt for the longing of a family that she didn't remember having.

She start subbing Lauder and Lauder that made the person asleep next to her wake up. "Yeji what happened?"chaeryeong stude up and ask worriedly from the older girl "i miss umma and appa and sam, cheary" she said that made the younger girl confuse.

"Who are they?"chaeryeong ask confusingly not know who was the older girl talking about "my family, i need to see them they must be worried i need to see them right now chaery help me!"yeji said worriedly while panicking.

She tried to stand up but chaeryeong prevent her again and again until she lost consciousness and fall asleep again. Chaeryeong was puzzled up. Who was she talking about umma?, appa?, sam?, family?, she's confuse.

__________________________
________________

Chaeryeong pov.

Morning came yeji wake up and took a bath and eat breakfast like nothing happened last night?, is she asleep the whole time she talk at 3am?.

Yeji's pov.

I woke up this morning and wonder why is chaeryeong staring at me like i did something?.

_________________________
__________________

Chaeryeong pov.

I got a call soon as me and yeji got back home to our apartment from an unknown number when i picked it up it was Minhyun Hwang. He want to treat us on a dinner at there home at Hwang Main Villa.

It was really a shocking invite from a big shoot family in korea right, and who are we to not accept the invite right!.

_________________________
_________________

Authors pov.

Both girls arrive safely at The Hwang Main Villa where the dinner well be heald and once they entered the big dinning room all eyes was on them or to the feline girl wearing a white dress same as chaeryeong.

Both girl sit right next to each other while opposite on them are Sohyun and Minhyun and Lee Know while in the middle is Hyunjin Hwang the big shoot business man in korea

"Welcome to our home guys" Minhyun said while happily welcoming them "glad you came guys" Sohyun said happily that her savoirs are her. Both just Smile politely,

"By the way this is my other father Lee know and you know my also other father Hyunjin Hwang that you already have meet" Minhyun smiled proudly introducing both of his parents.

Both girls was amaze first time seeing both male people as parents but didn't act like they did cause it may be rude to do so, so they just smile politely.

An hour past all of them got a little comfortable of each other that they did not know the time that already have past by.

"Um can i excuse my self for a minute i need to go to the bathroom" yeji said and excuse her self but before that she ask some made where the bathroom but soon got lost after she was done with her business, while walking in a big hallway she across some painting and pictures that look familiar to her.

But only one got really caught her eyes a big portrait of a girl, that looks similar to her. "You look like her" a guy's voice said when she look at who it was, it was Lee Know. "Do i?" Yeji ask still wondering if they really look a like.

"Yes you do, if Lucy Unnie is the same age as you now she would totally look like you, that's why i was shock meeting you earlier cause you look someone i adore"
Lee Know said remembering his first meeting with Lucy.

____________________________
___________________

1980 on March 20 it was Hyunjin's birthday party it was his 4th birthday a lot of his classmate was there and one little boy was having a little problem to tie his shoelaces and the birthday boy saw it and tried to help but couldn't do it. "Wait i will call my unnie" Hyunjin said and hurriedly run and call her unnie and brought her to the little boy,

"Let me help you with that kiddo" Lucy said and bend down and fix the untied shoelace of the little boy "okay it's done" lucy smile warmly like the warm sunlight hitting her face "i told you so my unnie is the best at tieing shoe laces, look at mine" Hyunjin proudly show her shoelaces that was also tied by her big sister.

And after that time Lee know always visit the Hwang's House, playing with the Hwang siblings and he start to know and  Ador Lucy's caring personality towards her family. And start to develop a crush on Hyunjin afterward.

One day Lee Know visit the Hwang family to play with them cause he was gone for 1 month of visiting his sick grandma in the state and he miss the two sibling, but his eyes suddenly went blank when he saw the person he adores laying lifelessly on the ground with blood and seeing the person that he likes cried and cried and then walking away from scene.

The souvenirs that he brought for them spelled out when he dropped out the bag full of Cookies ang chocolate that he bought cause he knows the siblings likes it.

He run and run back home and lock his room and then start crying pleading the thing he saw wasn't real again and again and day by day that past by. 2 Weeks came he thought of Hyunjin being alone so he tried his best to gather his thought and be their for Hyunjin cause now Lucy was gone.