"Unexpected Things" Ch.26

Chaeryeongs pov.

When Dr.Kim said about yeji might be in danger on April,25,2024 where the red full moon will show up where the eclipse will also show up the same time so i need to help her and their i biggin writing and collecting stuff about yeji's memory dream that might help her finding who she is, but were running out of time now cause the date to day is April,21, 2024 only 4 days left and yeji is starting to change to her cat ears are back her tail are to and her fangs, last 2 weeks ago i where i told The Hwang Family about yeji and i was glad they believe me but when things got well their are things didn't got well to it's yeji's memories they aren't back yet even we did every thing.

the Hwang did everything to trigger her memory back but wasn't enough, i have this feeling that i will lost her on that day. but i wish this feeling isn't truth.

______________________________________________________________________________

Author pov.

Chaeryeong was with the girls at the bar drinking her problem all night except that Yeji wasn't their cause her appearance might cause a scene "Ahhh its so sad that yeji's not her" Lia said subbing cause she drunk so much alcohol that made her more emotional than usual, " your right unnie wish she's her she missing all the fun huhuhu" Yuna said sadly but then change her mood instantly to a happy party personality cause she also drink a lot of alcohol and all of them did.

It was midnight already but still all of them are still partying but soon stop when somi came and pick them up cause thinks to ryujin who accidently made a call drunkenly made somi worried that she came and pick them up. Somi first drive ryujin and yuna home cause their just in the same block then lia and lastly was chaeryeog, somi got a phone call after she drop chaeryeong but soon left when she know chaeryeong was inside her apartment, cause she was on a hurry after the call.

Chaeryeong got home drunkenly and goofily smiling going to the kitchen to drink some water, but then suddenly a sleep person got woken up by the noise of shuttered glass at the kitchen, she hurriedly go there and saw chaeryeong crying looking at the shuttered glass on the floor.

Yeji pull the younger girl out near the broken piece of glass to the living room where it's safe, chaeryeong look at yeji and start to cry more and more so yeji got panicked cause maybe chaeryeong got hurt from the glass earlier she check her if she has any cuts but there wasn't "why are you crying chaery? are you hurt some where? or something happen ?" ask Yeji worriedly and to make sure she really haven't had any cuts then the pale girl spoke "i-i don't wanna lost you yeddeong" she burst out crying again, now yeji know why this little girl is crying, she hugged chaeryeong and said "you wont " sofly.

A minute later both girl go to their room "Chaery i just realize your breath smell like alcohol and your cloths to and also mine!" the older girl said and chaeryeong suddenly remember that the alcohol she drink earlier got spilled from her shirt "i think i need to take bath before sleeping first and you to need it to" chaeryeong still said from her drunken voice,

Both got in to the bathroom while chaeryeong got problem with her shirt not taking off like she wanted it to, so yeji helped her who's already naked thought, when the shirt was already off living chaeryeong with undergarment, both look at each other while chaeryeong was about to look away yeji stop her while using her both hands that cause both of their face closer that chaeryeong got panicked and when she step back she fall down on her butt on the floor hitting her head to the wall to that cause closing her eyes in pain and when she open it yeji's face gotten more closer to hers both girl position was kind awkward cause the elder girl was on top of hers near the wall even their body are in a close contact to.

" yeddeong can you please move" the younger girl manage to say , "Nope" the older girl reply and smile "why?" chaeryeong confusingly "i wanna try something with you" the older girl giggle "what?" ask by the younger girl " i saw a video on ryujin's phone when i barrowed it last time, and i wanna tray it with you now" she said that made the younger girl confuse what it was but soon realize what was in the video but she was to late to stop it and also her body wont cooperate with her because of the alcohol she drunk earlier.

WARNING 18 ONLY :

Yeji kissed her but this time was different the older girl's tongue was inside of hers she cant push her away cause she have trouble controlling her body right at this moment the older girl swirled her tongue in side while playing with the younger girl's wet tongue but then stop "Am i doing this right?" she ask her self while the younger was out of breath "what's the next part again?, ahh kissing your neck!"

she said and start kissing the younger's firm neck making her moan heavily, the older girl's kiss got lower to the younger girl's color bone living kiss mark on it and slowly she unhook her black bra showing her pale breast she then kiss down to the pale girl's soft breast she start to play with while the younger was moaning lauder and lauder when she did it with her tongue kissing her fragile nipple squeezing it lightly with her hands while her other nipple was in her mouth played by her warm tongue

the younger breathing started to breath heavily and heavily the kiss went down and down to her stomach that every kiss there send shiver to the youngers body the younger bite her lips while breath was still heavily breathing from the every touch of the older girl "chaery why is your under wear wet?" yeji suddenly stop and ask that made the younger cover her body from embarrassment and gather all her straight to get up and go to the shower room and took a bath and when she's done she hurriedly dress up and go to bed while not saying any word to the older girl.