want to join me?

you get a message from leah asking to talk to you, so you tell katie to meet you in the room and you'll be there is a minute, she groans but agrees.

you meet leah outside her room and she asks what's going on with you and katie as she thought she hated you, you agreed and said you thought that as well. you told leah everything thats happened as you always tell each other everything but u force her to not tell anyone about it as you dont know what katie wants to do.

you head back to the room but katie's not there, you can hear the shower on though. shes been in there forever.

you knock on the door, and in less than a second she opens it. she just stares at you, letting her eyes trail down your body, admiring it. you suddenly realized you were still in your bikini. you could feel yourself going bright red. shes grinning at you and you cant seem to get the words out of your mouth
"soo why are you knocking on the door"
"uh- i actually don't know" you stutter your words and she raises an eyebrow at you, a little smirk appearing on her face.
"i knew i was still driving you insane"
you look up at her and the words are stuck in your throat.
"so, do you want to join me or carry on standing there?"
how tf can she ask that so cooly. you cant help but admire the way she is so good at teasing you.
she turns around takes of her bikini and turns on the shower, you do the same.
she hops in the shower and you follow her in. you hot water suddenly hits you like billions of raindrops.
she turns to you and pulls you in. she whispers in your ear
"do i make you nervous baby?"
she wasn't looking for a reply, she already knows the answer.
you  close your eyes as she kisses you, you deepen the kiss as she picks you up again and puts you on her waist. she pushes your back against the wall thrusting into u. you let out a slight moan as she travels down your neck.

you spend another hour in the shower. you both start getting ready for dinner, you chuck on low rise sweats and a crop top and katie cant take her eyes of your hips. you can tell she wants more. she finally meets your eyes and you give her a wink. she sighs, clearly frustrated, and goes to sit down on the sofa and you follow her. straddling her, you sit on her lap. katie wraps her hands around your waist and pulls you closer.
"steady on, mccabe i have something to ask you first"
"what is it, love"
"do you want to be my girlfriend?".    you stumble on your words a bit and she can tell you're nervous.
"er no"
you turn away from her
"baby im joking of course i want to"
you pull her in for a kiss and she runs her hands up and down your back, making you shiver. you arch your back a bit as she grabs your hips.
god you are obsessed with her.