Firecracker

Another day and the campers woke up earlier than usual. They got ready for an adventure that was surely coming by. They started to do a real trek this time. Having fun and maybe find their missing friends.

     They took off into the jungle. They spotted compies, stegosauruses, and even Bumpy. They brought Bumpy along with them and later, they heard heavy footsteps. There were loud bellows, too. The footsteps came closer and closer.

     Behind the trees, they saw Firecracker all grown up. Yasmina heard beeping sounds and when she checked, she saw a bracelet around one of Firecracker's legs. She called out to everyone to check it out. After a few thinking, they found out it was a shock bracelet. But who would put one on Firecracker and why was it beeping.

     A few seconds later, Firecracker started becoming aggressive and terrified. She then, ran away. It might be the shock bracelet. The people ran after her but they bumped into (met) someone in their way. It was the same boy from last night. The question is "Who is he?". He seems to be following them everywhere. He was running the opposite way and they don't know why.

     The people lost Firecracker so they split up into 3 teams to find her. Yasmina and Sammy is the first team. The second team is Kenji with Brooklyn. Last team is the counslers.

     They looked in the forest, jungles and fields. The first team found Firecracker. But they were distracted by the same boy. He tried to attack them so they ran away until they found some weapons to protect themselves like a tranquilizer gun.

     The boy stopped and looked at them holding their weapons. He took out a giant scythe with a long vine tied to it. The vine was so long that it was close to be as long as a two story building. There is no way Yaz and Sammy can attack him now so they dropped their weapons and ran full speed.

     The boy chased after them and threw the scythe towards Yasmina while holding the vine. Good news, she dodged it and bad news, it got Sammy. Not stabbing her, it wrapped around her.

     The scythe didn't injure anyone. It just wrapped around Sammy's body several times and the boy pulled the vines which made Sammy spin around towards him. She felt so dizzy and tried not to barf.

     The vines were still tied to her and the boy ran back with her into the woods. Yasmina sped towards him but couldn't reach him in time. She felt broken and weak. She lost her girlfriend now. She even lost Firecracker, too.

     She slowly walked to camp to wait for the others to show up. On her way, she saw the counslers. She told them everything but they didn't understand much because her voice was breaking and she was crying. They comforted her and led her to camp where Brooklyn and Kenji are.

     When they got there, they saw Firecracker, sleeping near the camp. Yasmina felt a bit better after seeing how Firecracker was sleeping. She was laying on the ground and placing her long neck on her back. It was cute. It was a tiring day so they decided to rest and get ready for another day.

Nothing to say here😃 TBC

Word Count: 558♡ᰔᩚ