Mask Off

Sammy fell through a hole into a room. "Hey, watch it!" she said while trying to get up. The boy jumped down after her. She figured she was in MedBay. She saw Kash there, too, facing his computer. He turned around and when he saw her, sitting on the ground, he got up his chair looking furious. Sammy also noticed Darius coming by.

Sammy's POV
     "I told you to get the athlete!" Kash yelled at the boy and started to throw an empty glass bottle onto the ground in front of us. The glass shattered everywhere. I used my hand as a shield. My hand was hit with a piece of glass.

     When I looked up, the boy was also hit. A big piece of glass went through his mask. I saw the blood flowing down his chin. I was about to say something but Darius cut me off. I heard him shout the boy's name. It was...Ben? "Go to your room," Kash ordered him, "Bring the girl, too."

     Ben took my hand and brought me into a dark place. He opened the lights and it was an empty room. He went outside and closed the door. I felt bad and mad. How could Kash do this?

     I looked around the empty room and it was so cold. Someone opened the door later. It was Ben. He went inside and sat down next to me. He already took the mask off and I saw his scar near his eye.

     I asked him if he was ok and he just answered "yeah."
I told him how the other campers were looking for him and how we found gas for the boat. He just listened while hugging his legs. He must be tired.

     I stopped talking and saw Darius come in after. He walked over to Ben and took care of his scar. I found myself happy after seeing them smiling warmly at each other. It was cute. They were so close!

     I giggled until Mr. Kon came in. He asked if everyone was ok. Darius backed away from Ben and told him yes. It was nice he asked but I was still mad at him. He told me to not worry and I was curious why he said that but I'll take his word.

     "Why did you take Ben?" I asked him. He wanted Yasmina but why Ben? He told me that Ben knew about all this first so if he let him go, he wouldn't have a chance to test it. Why did he tell me? I thought he would just ignore. I guess I'll be next...

This part is short sorry. A bit of Benrius won't hurt🙂. There will be no kissing parts though😃.

Word Count: 458ᕕ㋡ᕗ