🧸 Sugar Crash ☀️

No warnings for this one Divas!
Just some Levi and Ace fluff because we need them to be happy darn it.
And this might be a shocker buttttt
Caregiver: Ace Markey
Little: Levi Fontana
Other than that...hope you enjoy this one!
<3 -Diva
__________________________
Ace was helping Levi do some organizing around the building. Since they really couldn't escape and go out anyway while they were trapped they had to find any other interesting way to keep themselves entertained. Ace didn't mind it,after making up with Levi they became rather close as friends.

At the start of it the two were together helping fix up the relaxation room. But Ace soon noticed Levi wandered off to god knows where. He didn't question it at first and just continued to clean around the building. But soon he became worried. Levi was no where to be seen upstairs. Which is surprising because of how big and tall Levi is. He can't be hard to miss.

Ace thought for a bit and decided to look down stairs and tried to find the stylist that way. He kept searching around but still nothing. Until..he came across the kitchen. He walked past it but Ace stopped dead in his tracks once he heard a noise..it sounded like..rustling? Ace turned around and checked the inside of the kitchen and well enough...there he was.

There was Levi. Surrounded in candy wrappers. Just munching away. Ace laughed quietly to himself and stepped behind him. He didn't want to scare Levi that bad so he tapped the top of his head before he spoke
"Whatcha got there?"
Levi looked up at Ace and giggled in response. Soon the stylist got up and ran out of the room.
Ace sighed and decided to chase after him leaving the mess to whoever decided to go into the kitchen next.

The chase between the toddler and the jockey lasted 10 minutes before Levi stopped to catch his breath. Once Ace found him the jockey grabbed his hand and dragged him to his dorm. Levi protested and stated he didn't need to sleep yet the moment he laid on the bed. He was knocked out.
Ace laughed quietly while Levi was dealing with the crash after the storm. And eventually Ace fell asleep as well holding Levi.