CHAPTER 31

❆°➳ "just us"
⤷ chapter twenty-thirty-one

----

taehyung's pov:

"disgusting" I mutter as I brush my teeth, feeling the after math of throwup still in my mouth. I have not been able to keep a lot of food down lately. It has been doing my head in. euni is not sick anymore which is great but now she has passed it onto me. I dont sound blocked up but I look it for sure.

"babe, what did I tell you?" jungkook sighs, walking into the bathroom as he see's me brushing my teeth.

"I threw up again, so now I am brushing my teeth again to get rid of the awful taste" I replied, spitting out the toothpaste as I rinsed my mouth.

"you are not going to work today, right?" jungkook questioned, chucking a jumper at me to put on.

"gguk, I have to. today is the launch of the perfume. I have to be there today" I replied.

"you can push it back?"

"no. I already did so by a week, they still have found no evidence on who put those mic's in your office or mine" I said, still annoyed at the whole situation.

"it is very obvious that it was angela, she was the only one that actually was in our house. it is just a bummer that she was able to turn off my camera that was in my office" the raven sighed, brushing his fingers along my hair.

"anyways, I know I can not convince you to stay home but I am begging you that after you make your announcement about the perfume you will go home right?" jungkook asked, wanting me to promise him so.

I nodded my head and said "I promise".

"good" jungkook whispered, sighing as he put the back of his hand towards my forehead gently.

"make sure you drink lots of water, I expect a picture of you in this bed by twelve today" jungkook added, looking at me all serious.

"with clothes or without?" I winked, giggling when he groaned and tilted his head back.

✩✩✩

"thank you all for being here" I started, looking up at the many camera's and the thousands of people who were writing notes and taking pictures.

"I know this news came out a few weeks ago so it is not much of a surprise to everyone, but I do appreciate all the love and comments I have been seeing online about my new perfume called cloud. I was disappointed to see that the news had been leaked, I was quite heartbroken about it but seeing how excited you all are for it I knew it was time to just publish it out to everyone."

"since you all know what cloud is about, from my other speech this morning. I will let you know where you can get it"

"you can get it from the stores we have here, our fashion store and beauty store. they will be in pharmacies, other cloth shopping stores, and online on my company website. I will be happy to take any questions now" I said, fiddling with the ring that was on my finger. I was anxious about it all, but sometimes it can be easy to fake confidence.

"who was the first person that got to try cloud?" a reporter asked

"my husband, jeon jungkook" I replied, smiling towards the reporter who thanked him for answering and writing his answer down.

"what inspired this scent?"

"great question. you know those types of scents that just make you feel calm and at home, the types of scents that give you peace. for example I love the beach and the smell of the ocean and the air makes me feel calm. I wanted to create a scent like that"