Pregnant Prank • DDOT

Y'all be nice n comment on my story     don't b dry viewers 😖.

                                   •

Dejah's Pov

2:49 pm

"wassup yall it's Dejah , welcome back to my channel" i said as i recorded myself for my youtube video"

" aight so today ima be pranking ddot with a lil pregnancy prank, i got the fake test right here" i said bringing the fake positive test up to the camera's view.

"So i'm finna set up two cameras, one in the bathroom and one in the room"

I set up hidden cameras in the bathroom and the room and wait for ddot to get home.

___________________________
3:11 pm

"Okay so ddot finally just walked in so ima get my acting skills on and get this shit going" I whispered to the camera slightly laughing after that.

I sat on the bed with a scared expression on my face with the fake pregnancy test being in one of my hands.

"yoo what's up ma" ddot said walking into the room then paused when i wouldn't look at him.

"what's up wit you why you lookin all sad fo?"

I slowly looked up at him not saying anything.

"Yo wait what is in ya hand?" he asked while i didn't reply. "bro dejah answer me what the fuck in yo hand?"

as i still stayed silent ddot snatch the item out of my hand taking a hard look at it realizing it was a pregnancy test.

He paused for a good minute trying to take in the fact that it was a positive test.

"dej. you is pregnant?" ddot asked not getting a response. "answer the fucking question word to my mova"

i slowly nodded my head looking back up. "you not bein deadass.."

i knew this was the perfect time to get my inner acting skills on and started the water works.

"but yo i always used protection so how df is you pregnant?" my eyes widen at his sudden sentence realizing that he was right.

"tell me you wasn't fuckin wit other niggas dejah." ddot said calmly at first.

"was you fuckin wit other niggas behind my back for real?" he said more aggressively.

I couldn't hold it in anymore and started laughing so damn hard.

i fell of the bed.

so special.🤦🏽‍♀️

"fuck is you laughing for aint shit funny." ddot said sternly only making me laugh more.

i was laughing so hard it was like i was weak. meanwhile ddot was just starring at me looking like he was ready to fight me like i was a nigga.

i grab the camera and start laughing all over again "april fools..?" i said laughing. "mmcht it's august fuck outta here" he said walking out the room

"ight yall ima hurry up and do the outro since big bird got a attitude, thanks fa watching yall an-" i get cut off by ddot grabbing the camera and turning it off.

oh. 💔😛