Chapter 68. Results

"Time to get up Ken." Rose said as she smacked Ken on the head.

"You know Rose. I know I told you to smack me awake if I tried anything, not for you to smack me every day for an entire month to wake me up." Ken complained as he robbed his eyes and slowly got up from the bed he spent an entire month in alone.

"I can't believe an entire month passed by so quickly and you will be leaving tomorrow." Rose said sadly as the pair headed for the dining hall.

Knowing it was Ken's last day, many girls who had their eyes on him came by to confess as Rose watched with disdain.

"What a bunch of liars. All those girls only want you because you are famous and might end up rich one day. You turned them down too gently!" Rose complained as the pair walked to the beginner session's classroom for Ken's final day of lessons.

"I mean, I only want girls because I find them cute so I don't see anything wrong with a girl wanting me because she thinks I can become famous and provide for her. Only reason I'm turning all those cute girls down is because I have too much on my plate already and I won't be able to see most of those girls often enough for it to work." Ken replied as the pair greeted the rest of the class before professor Gilliam told them to quiet down so he could start the lesson.

"As all of you know. Our guest will be leaving tomorrow and for his final day, I have asked him to join this class once again so he could explain how he was able to go from having no clue how to conjure the simplest of space magic to having the ability to teleport in a single month." Professor Gilliam said to the entire class as the students stared at Ken with admiration.

"Thanks professor! It's thanks to what you said that I was able to change my mindset. Instead of trying to learn space magic like I did for everything else. Your words and what I have learned previously from other professors allowed me to think outside of the box and approach it from a different perspective. Once I was able to grasp the idea and conjure space magic, the rest was rather easy since I got all the basics and concepts down." Ken said happily to the entire class as Sylvester nodded in agreement.

After spending the entire class helping the rest of the students, offering them tips on how he was able to suddenly learn space magic without going into the details, the rest of the day was spent getting asked out by different girls while also showing up to the intermediate and advanced lessons to engage with the students one final time.

"Man, I am way too popular. Is this what those princes and nobles from the major kingdoms have to deal with their entire life? No wonder most of them get so arrogant and pompous. If I had this many girls flocking over me since birth, I probably would turn out like them as well." Ken said casually as he headed back with Rose to Sylverster's private lodging for one final night.

"To think you could actually learn how to teleport in just a month, your desire for sex must be something else." Rose commented as the pair reached the elegant wooden house.

"Come on Rose. I am just that talented! But I'm still far from able to use teleport in any meaningful ways." Ken replied as the pair greeted Sylverster after arriving at the living room.

"I have heard from my daughter that you are having trouble deciding how you could improve from this point onward." Sylverster asked as the pair settled down in the living room.

"I want to do everything in my power to get stronger but I am not sure where else I could go compared to just staying at Dragonspire and continuing doing what I have already done." Ken replied.

"As a fellow lizardman, I have a good relationship with Siveril. If you want a recommendation, I can send him a letter to accept you for an exchange." Sylverster offered.