═✿═╡𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏╞═✿═

𝙰𝚋𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍:
𝚈/𝚗: 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎
Italic: Thoughts
𝙰/𝚗: 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜

Warning: Vulgar words said by you know who <3

╔═══᪥☻᯽✲══〖ꨄ〗══✲᯽☻᪥═══╗

Wanderer's POV:

We reached the supposed location of this ruin, in the middle of nowhere in the desert so far from the civilisation, and with nothing in sight besides a few cacti and sand dunes. I hate this even more.

"There's nothing here." I stated the obvious.

"Well the paper my professor gave me did say it appears after being activated somewhere nearby. And it rises from the sand but goes back in after 2 days."

"Fine.. you do you.." Y/n started looking around for a mechanism.

After awhile of searching, we actually found a mechanism half buried under the sand. Y/n clicked the button and the ground started shaking. But what came out of the ground was no ruin, it was mechanical crossbows. I saw Fatui members rise from the sand along with the weapons.

"Y/n run!" I shouted.

Y/n ran behind me as I blocked the metallic arrows shot from the crossbows. I sent wind slashed at the weapons as the Fatui persists. There was no breaking those weapons. If only I had my electro, I could make them overload.

I activated my vision as I flew towards Y/n, picking them up as I fled. Shooting wind blades at incoming arrows and bullets.

Some bullets hit me as the penetrate my back and I stumble but quickly regained my posture.

"Wanderer!" Y/n fussed.

"Shut up." I instructed as I tossed another wind blade towards another arrow.

An extremely charged bullet hit me and I shook hard as I got electrocuted, dropping Y/n as I fell against the sand.

"Wanderer!" I heard Y/n scramble towards me. My eyes were shut tight as I felt the electrical surge in my body.

"Run.." I summoned my strength to utter those words as I tried to get up and open my eyes.

"I can't leave you here!" Y/n tried to hoist me up as they used their vision to create a shield. The shield was weak, I doubt they used their vision much..

I persevered under the electricity. None of the other wounds hurt. I got up and carried Y/n once more as I flew further and further away. Y/n's shield only lasted a few more shots before it shattered and I relied on my wind blades and my agility as I broke and dodged the incoming shots.

The arrows could no longer reach us but the Fatui were persistently following.

I spotted a cliff up ahead, and we were at the bottom of the cliff. If we could reach it, we would be safe for awhile.

A few more dodges and I was about to duck round the corner of the cliff. But another one of those charged bullets pierced through my back as I threw Y/n behind the cliff and fell to the sand, shaking aggressively from the electric shock.

"Wa..er!!" Y../n.. My senses were almost completely down, and I struggled to get back up. I didn't feel anymore shots as I propped my hand up to get up, but the electricity shocked me once more and I fell.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Y/n's POV