The Pendant of Beginnings Part #1

It was the first day of my Pokémon Journey. Fortunately for me, I'm not starting alone. I'm (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm starting my Pokémon Journey at the age of 10, and I'm starting this journey... with school. Oh, and Liko's here as well.

Liko has a light complexion. She has black hair with blue highlights on the inside that is tied with a green clip, fair skin with light blue eyes. She wears a light brown short blazer and skirt, a white dress shirt, a red ribbon, long white socks, brown loafers, and a badge with a leaf emblem.

 She wears a light brown short blazer and skirt, a white dress shirt, a red ribbon, long white socks, brown loafers, and a badge with a leaf emblem

The two of us were enrolled in the Indigo Academy with the help of Liko's father. We were already in our uniform and quickly approaching the academy.

Liko: There it is.

I noticed a hanging sign with Route 22 written on it.

(Y/N): Well. *Spins Casually Around* It'd be hard to miss even without you pointing it out.

Someone waved towards Liko making her think the girl in the bus stop was waving at her. However, I knew one better as I was looking over her shoulder.

(Y/N): *Calmly* Liko, behind you.

She looked behind herself and with a sheepish smile let the girl by. The two idly sat by chatting as Liko took a seat on the far end. I forced out a sigh as the two talked about how clumsy and shy Liko could be.

(Y/N): Hey!

As awkward as Liko could be, I found it hard to not defend her.

(Y/N): It was not nice to mock people you hardly know.

The two stopped and moved on to different topics, but I know it'll return to me at some point. She looked up at me worried that I might be angry at her for being awkward, but I just sighed. Soon a bus pulled up and opened its door and a Pokémon walked out.

(Y/N): Whoa. *Excited Smile on My Face* Who's that Pokémon?

I pulled out my Rotom Phone and scanned it. The Rotom Phone resembles an orange rectangle with Rotom's electrical discharges, with the new model having an electrical circle.

 The Rotom Phone resembles an orange rectangle with Rotom's electrical discharges, with the new model having an electrical circle