8.

Brides outfit

Brides outfit

Groom outfit

Starting
Playlist for this chapter
•If we have each other
•love story'

Aakarsh Raj Singhaniya pov

"Dad I understand...and I am ready to protect her with all I have got !" I said to my father who was talking to me ..

"Good I am proud of you son ..I hope you two also do it ..and yeah I am proud of all of you" dad said..

"Bhaiyaaaa's!!! Time hogya barat kaa jaooo!!!" Ruhi announced as she happily jump ..

(Brothers!! It is time for barat {idk wht to say okh?}Come on )

"Ruhi beta calm down!" Chacha ji said ..

Everyone was so happy the only person
who was continuously upset and and angry with everything was our Aunt Suzan she was not invited to the The other rituals because dad didn't allow but now Grandma wanted everyone together so yeah ..

"Bhabhis se mil ke aa rhe hu sb bhut sonee lag rhe hai ..ah afsos aplog itne jaldi ny mil sakte " Alika said smirking..we glared at her ...

(Sister in law's are looking so beautiful we just met them ..oh sad you guys can't meet them now)

"Chalo ab ye sb khatam Karo aur chalo!" Grandma said as Grandpa hold her hand to lead her outside where the barat was..

(Fast forward=)

Kartik Raj Singhaniya pov

"Ab ap Teeno joriya shadi shuda hai " pandiji said ..

Everyone cheered I looked at Tanu who was so happy..

"Greetings Mrs Tanu Kartik Raj Singhaniya " I said she smiled and hugged me ii did the same..