confused

Jin's pov

What's with this brat? How can he not inform his wife about his whereabouts.
Just after I hung up the call with yn, I dialed his number ready to cuss him.

"Yes hyung?"
He sounded so casual.

"You dipshit idiot, don't you know you are a married man and you should inform your wife about your whereabouts you know yn is so worried about you she called me and-"

I kept scolding until he cut me off.
"Hyung I told you when you were in the washroom that I…"
The music behind me increased as someone had just finished their speech and everyone cheered, I looked up seeing what was happening and then again concentrated on what he was saying.

"I told her I'll call again. Will you do it or should I?"
I yelled at him as the cheering behind me just increased. God knows what  he said but something of a surprise so maybe I had to call her and make up some excuse so I hung up the call and sighed.
I saw a waiter roaming with whiskey glasses so I took one and jammed it inside my mouth feeling energized.

One of the ladies came to me and started flirting with me and it pissed me off so much like I know I am world wide handsome but I still have one son and one on the way child!

After getting bored by my lack of attention the lady went off and that's when it stuck me that I had to call yn.

I hurriedly called her, thankfully the music has turned into a low classical melody.

"Hey oppa,"

"Hey, I just talked with taehyung, he just  couldn't receive your call as his phone is umm hanging and his err flight got canceled so he'll come tomorrow okay? I need to go someone's calling me yn, bye, take care"

I hung up quickly, not waiting for her answer or her questions. Huh, why does this brat pull me into his things?
All these things are so boring, I rather go home and video call my pretty wife and my son.

Yns pov.

My mind was scattered everywhere, clearly both of them were lying but why?

What is he upto? My mind went to places where it shouldn't, negative thoughts started to build up.
Was he cheati- no, no , no way he said he loves me, he would never yes my tae would never. But what if he-

With these thoughts lingering my mind, I dozed off.

Timeskip.
The whole day passed and not one call came from Taehyung. I called my in-laws and Hyejin unnie, we talked for hours about our pregnancy and stuff. While I was starting my eight month she had just started her fourth. She also told me that jin oppa had already arrived home this morning.
I feel I should get going as everything is at home and tomorrow is my appointment so I will need my reports.

Taehyung POV
I was walking back home after buying some stuff. I came back home yesterday. I had decided not to tell her I will pick her up tomorrow and then surprise her. I know I was wrong but there's nothing in telling lies to make someone happy.

I reached home and dumped all the stuff on the kitchen platform and headed up where I was working the whole day yesterday. The wall was done designing, the carpet was laid, the rug was placed properly on the corner,, in another hour junnie's pastel blue bed would be here and then everything will be done.

Where's that brat?
He was gonna bring the plushies and he's still not here. Eun-ha had gone to Busan to attend her cousin's wedding so that bunny boy was all mine to get my work done.

I thanked the workers who were sticking the carpet as they left after I paid them. The house feels so silent without my momma bear and junnie.

I forgot to get some stuff for my mom's bear from the car so I went back and unlocked the car when I heard a car coming. I looked back and saw my mama bear stepping out of the car. I went towards her to help her. She looked at me for a second all surprised and then looked somewhere else. I offered my hand but she rejected it.
Well Taehyung you are going to pay for the lie you cooked up but after seeing what I prepared everything will be fine.

My mama bear was carrying a bag so I took at least took that and tried to hug her but again rejected. I then went towards my car to take the other stuffs and went inside the house with my mama bear.

Y/n pov
I feel he just arrived here as he was taking his things out of the car. Even if he was a day early he still didn't pick up my call and he is actually late. And i saw a bouquet in his backseat.

Is he really cheating on me? But just a few days ago he said he only loved me. But ohh well who am I talking about anyways he is a man he has his own needs and one day he has to get tired of me. Anyways who wants to take care of a pregnant woman who is always just sitting around.

I was lost in my thoughts when he came by my side and picked up junnie and held my hand. I didn't jerk him as junnie was beside us.

After talking with junnie Taehyung sent him off to sleep as he was sleepy from the car ride. He looked towards me and sat there on the sofa we hadn't made any conversation or should I say that he was just talking i didn't respond
Taehyung POV
Y/n hasn't replied to any of my silly questions and reacts to none of my remarks. What is up with her are the pregnancy hormones coming between us. Ahh no i wont let that happen.
I went to grab the gifts i bought for her to make it upto her .
I went towards her and held out the gift but she just took it and kept it aside and nothing more.
"Mama bear, did I do something wrong? I am sorry I know I lied to you. I am so sorry. I just wanted…."
I was cut off by her words
"Are you cheating on me?"

Chea- cheating?! And me?!"

"What..what are you saying Y/n? Cheating?!"

"Yes. I understand this was a marriage of convenience but yet how could you? Wasn't it you who said that you love me? But well of course who would want to look after a pregnant woman who can do nothing but just sit around and eat ice creams.  Ofcourse i am a burden for you. You are a young man and you would be having your own needs to fulfill. It's not your fault. Its…"

"Y/n what nonsense do you even know what you are talking about. Why would I ever do that?"

"Don't cover it up now Taehyung. It was my fault thinking what you said were true. But at least you should have told me the truth."

It was frustrating at first. I thought it was just her hormones or just because I lied . I know that was wrong. But she thinks i am cheating and over the top my feelings are not true for her. I was very angry but i controlled it as i don't want her to see my scary side.

I shook her a little to make her listen to me.

"Huh"
I scoffed and thought for a second and then continued.
"Burden you say? Well I am so sorry miss yn that my words and actions that were purest from.my heart made you think they were fake and made you feel like a burden"

"Then why the hell did you come back early and still not inform me? And that bouquet?

"I couldn't earn your trust yn, it hurts, come with me"

Ready for the surprise my little bears?