you're very strong

I'll tell you tae, I'll tell you everything"

She softly wiggled and got more comfortable on his lap and again laying her head in the crook of his neck.

Taking a deep breath she narrated all her traumas to him, how she and her ex, ha-junwo worked in the same place and how he pleaded her to let him court and promise her to make her fall in love with him. How he showed to be a perfect man to her first but then soon after she accepted him, his possesive side kicked in, making her move in with him.
It became toxic when he started becoming obsissive and even a little chat with others made him rage full.

Soon later he started abusing her and also not let her meet her parents. He took away her phone and continued to lock her up and use and abuse her as he wished. It continued till one day after forcing himself on her, he left his phone in the room and went away in the shower. Taking the opportunity she called her father and told him to save her but then jumwo got enraged seeing her talk on the phone and belated her till she was barely breathing. Thankfull her father came the police and took the man away and then took her to the hospital.

Taehyung listened to her calmly, rubbing her back and letting her cry, even though in the inside he was crying himself. She cried a long time until she calmed down.

"You are so strong moma bear and I love you so much more now, I wish I met you another noway and protect you from that hoolagan. I am so sorry mama bear, I will make you forget about every bad memory and turn everything so blissful that you will be proud of yourself."

so blissful that you will be proud of yourself."

Next morning.
Yn's pov

I was making breakfast while moving my hips to some nursery rhymes tae had put up for junnie.

Junnie was playing with his toys in the living room and Jungkook and eun-ha had already left for college and we were having a late morning breakfast.

"Damn baby you got some nice moves"

Tae came behind me and kept his hands on my moving hips. I froze for a second feeling embarrassed but continued dipping the bread for our french toast.

"Shut up pervert"

"Pervert huh?"

He turned me around and kissed me almost roughly and urgently just as I described him a minute ago.

Our kiss turned into a make out session but then we heard a rattle sound and junnie standing near the kitchen door.
I pushed his chest and stood there baffled by what my little kid had witnessed.

I love moments with junnie do you like it too?