Bug like an angel

We all know that Covid is canon in the Good omens universe, and we know that Crowley is rather bored, and that this dude lives in his fucking car. Just some fluff.

Crowley:

Crowley has no idea why people say that they're bored as hell, because hell is nothing but exciting (not in the good kind). Such philosophical questions have been occurring to the demon recently, ever since the whole lockdown thingy. The demon is basically trapped in his car, not even his angel agreed to meet up due to the whole stay at home situation. The angel had even found a new hobby, baking. Aziraphale wished that they could invite Crowley over, but that wouldn't be very 'good'. Crowley's hair had grown out, and it was already tickling the demon's shoulder.

You're going to hear some of the things Crowley had thought about while sitting in his car day, and night.

"There's never really a fifty-fifty chance, more like a 49 to 51 chance because you most likely have a favorite."

"The humans started to identify as animals, or at least some. Do they know about hell, and try to already set their animal."

"How do phones really work? Like updates, and the whole technology."

"Why are men in office, even though they should clearly replace them with woman."

"Do you think bangs would suit me?"

All of these conversations were held with his beloved plants, obviously. Humans would say he's going nuts, but they haven't even started. In a whoosh Crowley had miracled some scissors, and in a few cuts the demon had bangs. Which was an immediate regret. Trying to desperately fix it, the demon was having a nervous breakdown, and accidentally called his angel.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!! HOW AM I GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS TO THEM?"

"Not such foul language when I'm on the phone, so what have you done now?" At that moment, Crowley realized he deeply fucked up.

"Sorry m'angel, I just did something rather radical which can't be fixed easily, and yeah must have accidentally called you." Crowley was about to hang up when Azi said:" Oh, don't worry, we'll fix it. Just come over to the booksho-" Little did Azi know Crowley was always right across the bookshop, and in mere seconds was standing in front of the angel.

"Oh darling, it's not as bad as it seems, nothing I can't fix."

"Just don't make me look like you. I have a reputation to uphold."

"No promises." Crowley would kill for Aziraphale, and he trusted the angel with his life.

"How short do you want it?" Crowley wasn't sure yet.

"Just do my hair how you think I look most attractive." Aziraphale blushed, but obliged the demon's wishes.

In no time the demon had curtain bangs, and something that looked like a mixture of a wolf cut, and a bob.

"Look at you, you're gorgeous." The angel smiled at his demon friend, the demon blushed from one ear to another. He tried to hide it to no result. The angel loved seeing his demon a blushing fool, and he'd trade the world just to always see his smile.

"How about you stay here for a bit, we'll be fine. I can't fix your hair again, so what do you say, you old serpent?"

"Well... I'd love to angel. I do have to test your new hobby, and criticize you."

"Wouldn't want it any other way." Aziraphale smiled brightly, the demon loved his smile. It reminded him of their side. They were safe for a while, just until heaven or hell finds out.

One day the demon will declare his love, but not today.

For now all is 'good', he was with his angel, and he still looks good.

It dawned on the demon that the angel liked his longer hair, that's why he didn't cut it shorter. Oh.

A/N: Not super long, just so you know what I think of on vacation, haha.