What does this mean

Jade's P.O.V

Woah man what the hell do you think your doing! I hear Masan yelling behind me I turned around Masan this is Brian. How long have you known him? I watch him all the time and I met him yesterday. So you guys kiss? I'm really sorry um Masan. Brian says. Whatever. Masan! Stop being so fucking rude! I will see you at the show! Masan wait! He slammed the gym door. Jade I am so sorry if I caused trouble. Did you win the challenge? He looked at the guys. Yup. Okay. Um I will be wrestling at 6:30 tonight if you guys wanna come. Sounds fun! See you then. Bye I said planting a kiss on his lips.

Masan's P.O.V

Wait so I have to turn heel tonight and hit Jade? I asked Bobby. Yup! Dude I just yelled at her. Well sorry. I hate you so much man. Love you bro. Oh and you can't tell Jade! Aww what the hell man. I was beyond pissed. Jade was like my sister. Yelling at her was hard I need to apoligize. Jade? Yeh Masan? I wanted to say sorry about earlier. Masan it is okay. See you soon okay bye. Crap the show I couldn't do it but I have to or I lose my job uggh.

Q's P.O.V

I was driving Jade to the show and I fealt bad about what had happend. Jade? Yes Brian? Are you sure Masan isn't upset? He said sorry. Hey are the guys coming? She asks. No they have to figure out my punishment still. Oh she said. Hey um you want to go backstage? Um any girls beside you? No. Then yes! So does this mean we are a thing or what? I ask. Well do you want it to be? 1 question do you like cats? Yes they are cute and fluffy! Then hell yeah I say. Well then she said. I have to go talk to Dtm okay? Okay I say. Man I was getting a hot ass diva! Oh hey Brian I think right? A guy in a mask said Yeah and you? I'm Fat Stanley Jade's Bff. Oh I have heard a lot about you. Really? Yeah! Well um the fans are coming in. So? Right! I have to go find Jade. I ran into Masan who looked pale. Are you okay man? Yeah just a new crowed. Oh you redy for that tag match? Yeah! I saw Jade sitting and talking with a guy with skinny jeans Brian this is Crane. Oh hi he s ays going to shake my hand. Hi. Um Q you need to go get a seat ok see you later babe I say kissing her on the lips.

1 hour later

I heard Masan's music I saw Masan and then Jade she smiled and Gave high-fives and blew me a kiss. Then Bobby and Pheniox I guess cameout. Near the end of the match Masan starrted being rude to Jade then she went to tag him and then he jumped off the apron and took my chair went in and hit her. I knew she never knew that was gunnna happpen. After the match I jumped up and went over to her. She was crying and hold her side. Are you okay? No I think I bruised my rib. Oh fuck! We're going to the ER the boys will meet us there.

A/n sorry this is really cheesyand I promise it will get to the jokerpart sooon!