➪𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9 - 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩 & 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬

(𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕)

𝐑𝐚𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Today was a Friday morning. And to be honest, why did I even agree on coming with Mother in the first place? ..The drive took very long because of the traffic jam(?)
Ugh..it was tiring, my phone was almost dying but luckily Mother had a charger in her office so I could lend it from her.

"Thank you for observing the documentary files. You can have a break now, and there's no need to thank me. I, as the CEO of this company, allow you to have free time as well, so eat and drink." Told Mother her employees.

"Thank you, Ms. Raiden, I appreciate it." The women bowed down and left.

"*sighs* Here is so much work, and I didn't even get the chance to talk with Ms. Kujou Sara. Rai, why don't you go into uhm...this office over there. I'm sure no one is in there." Mother pointed at an empty office, I sighed and nodded.

"Okay, Mother.." I fake smiled and rolled my eyes while walking there.

When I entered it, I could tell it was an office from a girl or another woman.

"Wow.. pretty accurate but also cool." I said to myself, looking through everything.

"You know that sticking your nose into business around here has no place, huh?" Someone from behind me said.

I turned around and met eyes with a tall woman with pale skin, platinum-blonde hair, and light gray eyes. Some of her hair is tied into two rose-shaped buns at the back of her head. She wears a black earring on her left ear and has a really pretty face.

"Are you going to say something or just stare at me?" The woman said.

"O-Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare! Ugh... sorry for also coming into your office. My mother told me I could just go in here because she had to find her colleague, Ms. Kujou Sara." I apologized.

"Your mother is Raiden Ei? Wow...wait...I somehow know you.." The plantinum woman said she looked at me from top to bottom before her eyes widened.

"Wait.. is your name perhaps Raiden Shogun? Or better said Rai?" My eyes widened now, too.

"Wait, what! How do you...wait.. Signora!?" I shouted, surprised.

"Haha, what a coincidence to meet each other here, huh?" She laughed, and I did too.

"For real.. I'm not gonna lie, I found you a bit familiar, too, but couldn't figure out." I spoke.

"Yeah... I missed you, to be honest." She said.

"Awh. Me too!" I smiled.

"How about we go to the Cafè nearby? I think your mother would allow it." She suggested.

"Sure! I could ask her." We walked together to my mother's office and knocked.

"Come in!" We heard a faint voice.

"Mother, could I and Signora go to the Cafè? She's my old friend from the back of high school." I asked. She looked at the both of us.

"Sure, why not! If you're not bored with her accompany, then I could make an acception." She smiled.

"Thank you! We'll be back in an hour or so." I told her she nodded and got back to her talk.

"Alright! Let's go then. You lead the way, Ms. Crimson Witch." I winked at her.

"Oh? How kind of you, Ms. Boba sword." She chuckled.

"Hey! It's not funny.." I pouted, and she laughed at me. Seconds later, I couldn't hold it in and started to laugh, too.