➪𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11 - 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠?

(𝑨𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒚; @yonumo 𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 [𝑿] )

𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Kazuha and Heizou were acting so suspicious yesterday. I don't know why, why did they give me this.. bracelet thing? It's somewhat pretty.. but also annoying whenever it slides down my wrist.

"Are you even paying attention?" Asked me, Mom, looking at me.

She was just showing/telling me her new novel idea, and I luckily didn't listen to her.

"Sorry.. I was lost in some.. thoughts, " I muttered. She raised an eyebrow.

"Oh? And what is so important to think about, then listen to me and give me some credit?" She asked, having 'That' look while crossing her arms.

"It's nothing really, just.. keep going with your explaing." I told her. She just sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Something's definitely wrong. And I'll guess that it's about the bracelet?" She pointed with her finger at the bracelet.

"Yes. Yes, it is.. so what? It isn't important to me or something. It's worthless." I stated, glaring at her.

"Is that so? Why do you still have it on, though?" She smirked, raising her eyebrow again.

"Ugh! You're so annoying! I'm going to my room." I stood up from the dining chair and speed runned into my room without hearing what 'Miko' said to me.

I slammed my door shut and sighed, frustrated. I walked to my bed and sat down at the edge. I rubbed my thumbs together out of nervousness and was lost in my thoughts until I saw a call on my phone.

"Huh? Oh.. it's Kazuha." I picked up the phone and clicked 'accept'

(𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬: "hi" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞: "ℎ𝑖" 𝐛𝐜𝐬 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 "𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝" 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐞-)

"Kazuha?"

"𝐴ℎ! 𝑆𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑎, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝. 𝐼'𝑚 𝑙𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑦 ℎ𝑒ℎ𝑒"

"Mhm. Why did you call?"

"𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝐻𝑒𝑖𝑧𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔-𝑜𝑢𝑡, 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦?"

"Uh, I guess I have time now, yeah. But why didn't Heizou tell me himself?"

"𝐻𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑡. 𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑎 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑑."

"Ah, I see.. well, I can give it to him again once we meet up. The question is, where are we gonna meet?"

"𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤. 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝐻𝑒𝑖𝑧𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑘?"

"Sounds good. When?"

"𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡... 10 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠?"