𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1: 𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚢 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚔

1
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
3
.
,
,

  The echoing voices of the two men within the empty seats of the Opera. Neuvillette sat in his seat with his brother, silently listing down every idea Max gave him. An idea for his upcoming wedding anniversary. "And you can also take him to the local restaurants. I heard Wriothesley loves local cuisine." "How so? I see you two often together." "That's because you always decline our requests when we do ask you." Max complained. He often thinks about how busy Neuvillette's life is. Never having the time to come to Max's concerts and never having time for his poor husband.

A perfect opportunity.

Max leans back on his seat as he places his pen on his ears, looking at all the crossed off ideas he gave his unromantic brother. Neuvillette held the paper with a slight hint of disappointment. Max suddenly got an idea. "Neuv, what did you guys do on your honeymoon?" "Is that really necessary? What I did with my husband is none of your business." "Trust me, I don't wanna ever imagine what this old bag of bones does with that man." Max taps his pen on Neuvillette's head. "I just want to know so I could suggest some things you could do... for him."

Neuvillette hid a small blush on his face as Max's words sunk in. The night of his honeymoon spent in Liyue was unlike anything. The passion, the touch, and the gentleness of his husband. The rush of soft euphoria was all he could remember that night. A snap on his face took him out of the memory. "Is it all coming back now?" Neuvillette clears his throat as he nods.

Max raises his eyebrow as he gets his pen and grabs the clipboard from his brother's hand. "I'm waiting~" "...Wriothesley likes soft and warm lighting and setting. The yellow and orange lights of Liyue were the reason I chose it." He spoke softly. Max carefully listens and laughs internally. It was like his brother didn't even know who Wriothesley really was. 'Yikes... Just how vanilla is he?' Max clicked his pen as he wrote down a simple suggestion.

"Recreate honeymoon." Neuvillette read out loud. "You two barely go out anymore because of work. It's good to ignite the love y'all share together again." Max shrugs his shoulders. "But how should I do that? I'm not sure If I'm even capable of recreating that night." "But if you really love him, you'll try. Now stay here. I'll go get that brochure I left in your office. It has a lot of great tourist spots in Teyvat." Max pat's his brother's lap as he stood up.

Walking through the halls, the door opened to the sight of a floating fairy and a short, blonde foreigner. A brief eye-contact between the two happens as Max walks out the door. A sign escapes his lips as the fresh air of Fontaine hits him with a breeze. He looked at the clock above the entrance. '30 more minutes before Lyney and Lynette's magic show.' Max grins to himself, his head filled with excitement as he makes his way to the aquabus.

.
.
.

  Wriothesley adjusts his tie, knocking on the varnished door of Neuvillette's office. Palais Mermonia was an often stop-by of Wriothesley as he hoped that his husband would greet him with a smile but no. All he was either an empty office or a busy Neuvillette. It's been weeks since he last took his busy husband to bed and Wriothesley had been craving a little... touch from a friend. 'I'll call him after work...'.

After waiting for a few minutes of no response, he let himself in the supposedly empty office. Wriothesley looked around the room and noticed a few boxes neatly stacked on the floor and a pair of blue antennas poking under the desk. "Love, is that you?" Wriothesley's sudden words made Max jump and hit his head on the table. "Shit! Wrio? What are you doing here?" Max rubs the top of his head as he picks up the brochure.

"I was hoping to catch lunch with Neuvillette but I guess he's off again...". Wrio slowly closes the door. "He's at the Opera Epiclese. I'm actually supposed to watch the show with him and I need to get back as soon. Not wasting my good money on those expensive seats.". Max makes his way to the door until Wrio steps in his way. "Or... We could spend our time doing something else~" Max raises his eyebrow as he steps back. "And what exactly are you suggesting~?".

"...That we finally put my handcuffs to use?"

Max slowly puts the brochure down. "Lock the doors and take off your coat.". Without hesitation, Wrio hastily locks the door and throws his coat on the side. Max grabs the red necktie and pulls him into a kiss. Wrio's needs were slowly fulfilled as the warm sensation from the kiss. Max felt the hunger and eagerness of Wrio. The two men's eagerness for lust made them unaware of their surroundings. Wrio grabbed Max's waist and placed him on top of Neuvillette's desk, crumpling and knocking off a few papers and items. The two broke off for a brief moment and stared into each other's eyes.

A single string of saliva was the only thing left connecting them. Wrio had the most lust filled look in his eyes. His hands shook with his desires. Wrio couldn't control himself anymore. He didn't care about the guilt. All he wanted was the fulfillment of his lust.

Max felt heat build up within him. He could not contain himself anymore. He wanted Wrio. Max slowly took his clothes off, ready to give Wrio the time of his life. A few minutes went by and the office was littered with a mixture of clothes. Neuvillette's table was left a mess.

A sudden knock on the door suddenly froze both men. Another knock. A voice from a Melusine spoke behind the doors.

"Mr. Maximilian? Are you in there? Monsieur Neuvillette is looking for you."

"Are fucking kidding me...?" Wrio groaned, losing all the list and passion he had. "Yeah... I'm here. Just give me a few minutes." Max rubs his temples as he quickly approaches the mirror to fix himself up." Wrio starts to clean the mess they did on his husband's table, putting back the papers and fixing the picture frame. It was a framed photo of him and Neuvillette cutting their wedding cake

'...' Wriothesley slowly puts down the frame. The guilt slowly consumed him. He hadn't even thought about their anniversary.

.
.
.