Count Dracula x Tyler Dream

Tyler Dream, the slender and lithe black cat, wakes up in bed as he opens his green eyes and stretches, he's wearing his red plaid pajamas. Tyler yawns.

Count Dracula, a tall and muscular man with pale skin and sharp features stands over him and watches him with fiery red eyes. His face was a strong - a very strong - aquiline, with high bridge of the thin nose and peculiarly arched nostrils, with lofty domed forehead, and hair growing scantily round the temples, but profusely elsewhere. His eyebrows were very massive, almost meeting over the nose, and with bushy white hair, his chin was broad and strong, and the cheeks firm though thin.

Tyler jumps, startled by the man, before asking, "Who are you and why are you in my house?"

Count Dracula hypnotizes Tyler.

Count Dracula demands, "Bring me your finest clothes and prepare a bath for me."

Tyler Dream, in a trance, says, "Yes sir."

Tyler goes to his closet and sets out a black suit of clothes for the man.

Tyler goes and prepares a warm bath for the man.

Count Dracula slowly strips off his clothes and steps into the warm bath, the water surrounding his chiseled muscles. Tyler looks on, mesmerized by the sight of the man's body. Tyler feels his heart beating quickly and his mouth watering as he watches Count Dracula soaking in the hot water. He can feel the tension building between them. Count Dracula gives Tyler a sly grin, then reaches out to grab Tyler's hand and pulls him close. Tyler's breath catches in his throat as Count Dracula pulls him into the bath and kisses him passionately, his lips meeting Tyler's eagerly.

Tyler holds Count Dracula close and passionately kisses him back.

Tyler pulls away and looks up at Count Dracula's eyes, which are glowing blue with desire. Count Dracula gives him a smouldering look, then leans in towards Tyler's neck and bites gently on the soft skin, leaving a mark.

Tyler now is completely under Count Dracula's thrall.

"How may I please you, master?"

Count Dracula smiles and caresses Tyler's cheek.

"I want you to do as I say, no questions asked. You understand, my pet?"

"Yes, master."

Count Dracula's eyes flicker red as he commands Tyler, his voice low and hypnotic.

"Take off your clothes and kneel before me."

Tyler takes off his red pajamas and kneels before Count Dracula.

Count Dracula strokes Tyler's hair.

"Good boy."

He lifts Tyler's chin and stares right into his eyes, and Tyler looks at him with devotion and lust. Count Dracula brushes his lips with his fingers and whispers gently.

"Now put your hands behind your back, and close your eyes."

Count Dracula's fingers are long and bony, with long nails that tease Tyler's lips. Tyler puts his paws behind his back and closes his eyes.

Count Dracula's fingers stroke Tyler's skin, making him squirm with anticipation.

"Now, stay like that. I have a surprise for you."

He goes away and Tyler opens his eyes slightly to watch him go. He turns back and finds Count Dracula standing over him, dressed in his black suit once again. He holds in his hand a collar.

Tyler feels a collar placed around his neck as he stays submissively on his knees, his paws behind his back, and eyes closed.

"Open your eyes, pet."

Count Dracula stands over Tyler, who opens his eyes and sees the collar around his neck, with Count Dracula's name inscribed in the silver metal.

"This is my mark on you. From this moment on, you are mine, and you will do as I say."

He strokes the collar lightly with his fingers.

"Yes, master."

Count Dracula smiles, then kneels in front of Tyler.

"Look into my eyes and tell me, my pet. Who am I?"

Tyler looks Count Dracula in his fiery red eyes.

"You are my master."

Count Dracula smiles proudly.

"That's right. You are mine, and I am your master. Never forget that."

He caresses Tyler's chin.

"Good pet."

Tyler nuzzles into Count Dracula's hand.

"Ahhh! Very good, my pet."

He strokes Tyler's hair.

"You are a very good boy. Now, stand up and come here."

Tyler stands up and comes closer to Count Dracula.

"Kiss my feet."

Count Dracula commands Tyler, his voice low and commanding. Tyler obeys, and kneels at Count Dracula's feet, gently kissing them. Count Dracula smiles and caresses Tyler's hair again. He seems pleased with his pet's obedience.

Tyler continues to obediently kiss the tops of Count Dracula's feet gently.

Count Dracula grabs Tyler's face and lifts it up, looking at him with lustful eyes. He caresses Tyler's hair with a smile.

"Good boy. Your obedience is very pleasing. Now, on your knees again."

Tyler obeys, getting on his knees once again.

On his knees, Tyler's lower half is completely exposed, revealing a small but hard member.

Count Dracula stares at Tyler, his eyes flickering red. He smirks and brings a hand to Tyler's face. He strokes his cheek lovingly and leans in closer.

"I know exactly what your reward should be."

"Yes, master?"

"Come here, pet."

He beckons Tyler close with a finger.

Tyler gets as close as he can to Count Dracula.

Count Dracula smiles and caresses Tyler's cheek again, stroking his hair softly.

"You've been a good boy. Now, close your eyes and open your mouth."

Tyler closes his eyes once again and opens his mouth. Tyler feels a large dick in his mouth which he sucks.

Later...

...Tyler lies in Count Dracula's bed, his collar around his neck. Count Dracula is dressed in his black suit and sitting on the edge of the bed, watching him with a coy grin. Tyler glances away, blushing and smiling sweetly.

"Master..." Tyler crawls over to Count Dracula, nuzzling his chest with his face, resting his face on Count Dracula's pecs.

Count Dracula strokes Tyler's hair and caresses his forehead affectionately.

"Ahhh, my pet. You're so sweet."

He gently pulls Tyler close with one arm and cradles him in the other, holding him close to his chest.

Tyler softly kisses Count Dracula's pecs.

Count Dracula smiles and lifts Tyler's chin, then leans in to kiss him on the mouth. Tyler responds passionately, and they kiss fervently. Count Dracula pulls him close again, the passion and desire between them palpable.