2/3

"Safe word?" you make sure to ask before anything begins. You were hard already and slowly slipping into sub-space the longer you felt the sexual tension in the room.
"You know the stoplight system?" Finn asked, hand slowly moving to your lower back.
"Yes, Daddy," you reply, looking over to Finn to make sure you had addressed him properly. His smile made you relax.
"Then you'll have no problem letting us know if we're too rough," Rhea says, hand closing around your throat, but not tight enough to restrict your breathing.
"Yes, Mommy," you say, eyes held in her gaze as she smirks.
"Good boy," she says, tightening her grip slightly before pushing you back into Damian and Finn.
"Strip and collar them," Rhea instructed the men, referring to you and Dom.

Damian and Finn looked at each other for a second, reaching some unspoken understanding before Damian pulled you closer and Finn lunged at Dominik.
"Can't wait to see what you look like," Damian growled, pulling your shirt off roughly. You hear a tearing sound as he does.
"Oops," he says, not a trace of concern in his voice as he starts taking off your pants.

"Be good for Daddy and stop. Squirming." The commanding words, spoken with a northern Irish accent, alert you to Dominik's movements in the background.
"Don't be a brat, Dom Dom," Rhea calls from across the room, "I won't be gentle if I have to punish you."
Damian's low chuckle almost escapes your notice through all the noise, but his fingers rubbing at the wet spot that soaked through your boxers called your attention back to him.
"Que bueno," he praises as you moan, "Ready for us so soon."
Once you're completely naked, Damian takes a moment to look you over before saying "Sit up, back to me."
"Yes, Papi," you reply, following orders. The collar you noticed earlier is secured around your neck as you watch Finn sink his teeth into Dominik's neck, making him moan. The sight of him naked and writhing, in a position similar to yourself, gave you chills.

"Hope you boys are ready," Rhea says, making you turn around. She looked down at you from a powerful stance, wearing a strap-on and holding a leather riding crop. Finn and Damian begin to strip and switch places as Rhea approached the bed slowly, black nails running the length of the riding crop as she did so. The wide leather end gently but firmly lands just under your chin as the smirking woman forces you to focus on her.
"Be good for us, or I'm going to punish you and Dom Dom," she threatens, not moving until she hears you say "I'll be good, Mommy, I promise."

Finn pulls your collar suddenly, biting and sucking on the exposed skin just underneath. You cry out, briefly wincing before opening your eyes to Rhea climbing onto the bed between you and Dominik - the latter of which whimpered as Damian played with his nipples and whispered in his ear from behind.
"On all fours, facing Daddy," Rhea instructs you, groping and playing with your ass once you do so, making you moan.
Taking advantage of your open mouth, Finn slowly stuffs his entire length down your throat. Holding you there for a moment, his fingers massage the top of your throat, just below your jawline as he savors the feeling. Trying to save your breath - currently being restricted by both Finn and your collar - you do your best not to gag or squirm.

Gasping for air, you cough a bit once you're given room to breathe. Finn starts thrusting in and out of your mouth slowly before Rhea starts teasing you with her fingers. You moan around Finn, hearing him grunt in response, both hands moving to keep your head in place.
"Would you look at that," Rhea teased, keeping a firm grip on your ass with one hand as she slid her fingers in and out of you, "I hardly need to stretch him out" - she presses the tip of the strap at your entrance - "The two of you didn't mess around without us, did you, Dom Dom?"
The sharp sound of leather hitting flesh cuts through the air.
"No, Mami," you hear him whimper, "I would never do anything without your permission."
This must have satisfied Rhea, because she thrust into you without mercy, pushing Finn's dick further down your throat - fast enough to make you gag. Being used from both ends was leaving you soaked as you dripped from one side and drooled from the other. Having to focus on when you could breathe was making it difficult for you to give in to the increasingly needy feeling inside you.
"Switch with me?" Finn asked Rhea after his thrusts became more erratic, low moans growing urgent as he slowed down.
"Sure," she says, pulling out of you in one quick motion, "Turn him around, I have an idea."