3/3

The first thing you saw after being turned around by Finn was Dominik, held at the collar by Rhea, who was whispering something in his ear. After releasing him, she turned to you, removing the harness of her strap as she spoke.
"I'm going to use your mouth," Rhea explains, piercing eyes trained on you like a hunter stalking her prey, "and Dom Dom's. You boys better keep up the pace to keep Mommy happy" - she tosses aside the strap-on - "I don't care how rough Papi and Daddy are fucking you from behind. Understand?"
"Yes, Mommy," you and Dominik say in unison, glancing at each other when you do. Bruises were blossoming on his neck and his face was flushed - likely due to the fact that Damian had started stretching him out with his fingers. The taller man let out a low chuckle as he continued, giving you a wink before Finn starts sliding inside of you, making you moan softly.

Rhea's hand rests on your head as she moves closer, pressing wet, pink folds against your mouth. You set your tongue to work, slowly working up a steady rhythm as Finn starts to do the same with the way he thrusts inside of you.
With your mouth occupied, the loudest sound in the room is now Dominik, moaning desperately, and Damian growling "que bueno" - until you feel Dom's tongue brush up against yours, making your rhythm falter slightly.
"Keep going," Rhea warned, the tip of the riding crop trailing along your side, making you shiver.

Thrusting faster, Finn grips your hip with one hand and runs his nails down your back with the other. It's difficult, but you manage to keep your tongue moving at the same pace through the titillating pleasure and sharp pain, moaning against Rhea.
"Fuck you feel good," Finn exclaims, continuing to speed up.
"You can say that again," Rhea moans, grinding against you and Dominik, "They both do."
Damian grunts his agreement from the other end of the bed before Rhea starts bucking her hips and getting louder. You do your best not to give in to the amazing sensation radiating through your body with each thrust of Finn's, focusing on carrying Rhea through her orgasm.

"Such good boys," she praises, finally releasing you to flop down on the bed contentedly before grabbing a nearby phone and pointing it at you and Dominik before saying, "Don't be shy now: kiss him."
When you look over to see if this was okay with Dom, he's already leaned forward and caught your lips with his. It had been years since you'd done this with him, but it had never happened with so many others in the room, and this was the first time anyone had recorded it on video. You feel your face grow warm, moaning in harmony with Dominik as the two of you enjoy being used by Damian and Finn.

The waves of pleasure coursing through you came to a glorious peak when Finn reached around and started playing with your dick.
"Good boy," he grunted as you clenched around him, "Keep coming for Daddy."
Thrusts sloppy, Finn sinks his teeth into your shoulder before coming inside of you. You moan with him, savoring the feeling of being filled with his cum while he leaves his mark on you.

Pulling out of you slowly, Finn grabs your ass, withdrawing completely before smacking it. The movement out of the corner of your eye makes you turn to see Damian choking Dominik as he fucks him roughly, Dom's chest and the sheets nearby already covered in cum.
"Beg me," Damian snarls in Dominik's ear, loosening his grip.
"Por favor, Papi," Dom whimpers, "Please come inside me?"
"Good boy," Rhea praised him from behind the camera.

Damian grunted, hand gripping Dominik neck tightly as be moved steadily faster until he let out a low groan that almost sounded like a growl.
"Thank you, Papi," Dom said as the hand around his throat grew slack once more.
"Of course, mi amor," Damian said, immediately switching into aftercare and gently kissing Dominik as he pulled out. Putting the phone away, Rhea joined the two as Finn pulled you in toward the group. Dom was receiving kisses from each of his partners, making you smile at how sweet the group was to him.

"How are you doing, lad?" Finn asks, putting a comforting arm around you, "Need anything?"
"Water, please?" you ask.
"I got it," Rhea says, giving Dominik another kiss before bouncing off the bed to grab a water bottle.
"So let me see if I have this right," you say, turning to Dom, "Sweet, hot, kinky babes you travel the world with as a badass wrestler? Hell, I would have betrayed your dad too!"
Your grin widens as laughter fills the room.