Ricochet X Logan Paul

"Say it Again.". Those words ringing in Ricochet's ear. He couldn't believe that he had lost to Logan at the biggest party of the summer. He was knocked completely out.

He went to the back of the and found somewhere with just peace and quiet. He decided to stay there and think, "Say it again.", Was all he could hear. The annoying voice of Logan pulsing through his mind wouldn't go away he needed another place, somewhere louder.

He walked into the Locker Room, but to his surprise, No-one was there, a place normally so filled with people was a desert. He looked around, up and down and then glared at the showers, maybe the sound of water will cool me off a bit.

Ricochet took a hot shower just making sure to soak himself as long as he needed to, getting everywhere washed good. He left his head under the water as he felt himself being touched and then pushed into the wall. To his surprise it was Logan and he turner Ricochet around and just looked at him, looking up and down admiring the beauty infront of him.

"Fuck, you're so hot", Logan blurted. He begins to caress Ricochet's arms and his chest and out of nowhere Ricochet says "Say It Again, Bitch". Logan looked shocked but before he could say anything Ricochet pulled him into his chest and Logan started kissing on every single area he could cover. He turned the shower off and picked Ricochet up in a bear hug position dragging him into the space between the showers and the lockers.

Logan made his way further down Ricochet's body landing above his dick. Rico was flexing his dick whilst Logan was down there and Logan grabbed it and licked the tip, Swirling his tongue around licking down to the base and jerking him off.

They moved to a table in the room and he planted himself on the table as Logan continued to do with Ricochet's cock, taking it half way before gagging and coming up for air.

Ricochet just let his head bobble back in awe of Logan's warm mouth. He laid back a bit, allowing his hole to just show, and Logan wasted no time given some attention to Ricochet's ass.

He spread his cheeks open and looked at his hole spitting on it and rimming Ricochet before coming back for air and kissing Ricochet.

"This isn't just a one way thing you know" and Logan went on top of Ricochet, who was face up, faced with Logan's cock at his mouth. "Suck It Now," and the words worked as Ricochet opened his mouth and slid Logan's dick in, taking it to the blonde hairs. Logan grabs his head and controls the pace he wants Ricochet to go. "Mwoh...Mwoh" was all you could hear out of his mouth as Logan was fucking his face. He let go of his head and went to the hole closer to the edge of the table and spread Ricochet's legs open and onto his shoulders.

"Are you ready boy", "Yes, Daddy" "What did you say, I couldn't hear you bitch", "Yes Daddy", "Say It Again", "Yes Da.......Ohh...My....Uhhhh", Ricochet melts as Logan enters his body, slowly picking up the pace as he brings the beautiful bubble butt closer to him, slamming into his booty.

Logan picked Him off the table and held him by the legs, as Ricochet hangs his arms around Logan's neck, Ricochet bounces up and down as they walk around the locker room. He pins him against many things, Walls, Lockers, Walls again, the benches and layed him down on the benches as he sloppily slams himself, each thrust pushing him closer to climaxing and closer to Ricochet's beautiful face. As Logan starts to fall into Ricochet's embrace, he groans and bite on Ricochet, leaving marks, as he erupts inside Ricochet. They stay in place as they lay there kissing and panting into Eachother's ear when Logan slides his wet cock out of the hole.

Ricochet ask Logan to clean him up, Logan does exactly what he was told and went down to his ass and he saw a flickering hole, oozing white fluid. He uses it as lube and slides some fingers in, using his other hand he grabbed Ricochet's dick and jerked it. He rimmed his hole, cleaning up the mess he made, Ricochet grabbed onto Logan's curly blonde locs pushing his forward as he shoots his load onto his pecs and abs.

"You leave me a mess Logan", Theres no other way I would like to see you" Logan says, as he grabs some of Ricochet's cum and make him taste it.

"Go Clean yourself up now boy".