Gentleman Jack X Drew Gulak

It was a rainy day in England, Drew and Jack had taken a ride around London to show Drew the beauties of The U.K. He had always been so excited about going to Englan as it was much different to The U.S.

It was around 8 pm on a day of December.(That means its dark as fuck in England,trust me i have to deal with it) They were at the round about, Drew had been very horny the whole day but Gallagher was able to stop him, when he started to unzip his trousers . Gallagher caught an eye on it and made Drew stop but Gallagher couldn't gelp but bulge harder and harder thinking about Drew as Drew then Say the bulge forming, making his trousers tighten. Drew then took Jack's belt off and started to unzip Gallagher's trousers, Drew was surprised that Jack allowed him too, and started touching Gallagher's cock through his boxers causing moans to come out of the English man. Drew then took Gallagher's 7 inch cock out and started stroking it sensually and touching the tip causing harder moans to come out when Drew asked if he could comtinue when Jack just said "Wait" and drove faster until he came up to his home and parked close to the garage before he allowed Drew to go back to his ways. Drew had took his seatbelt off and went over to Jack and started sucking him off causing Jack to feel so much pleasure as he grabbed onto Gulak's head and got a firm grip on it and bobbed his head up and down making The Not So Gentleman's Cock to the back off Gulak's throat causing him to gag on the cock until he took his mouth off and started jacking it off getting faster and faster with each stroke making the Englishman climax and Cum all over Gulak's beard and onto the steering wheel, Bith didn't bother with wiping it off as when the went home they fell asleep instantly.

-_-_Next day (hoes, rise and shine)-_-_-
Drew had woken up with a boner ,with cum still in his beard, and he checked over to his side to cuddle Jack when he realise Jack wasn't there. He searched the whole house until he remembered the hiddent gym and went down there. He had hit the 'Jack'pot (See what i did there) and made himself very quiet. Jack was in some silky bottoms that could be easily ripped off riding on the machine, while Drew tiptoed his way to Gallagher and came behind him and ripped the bottoms off and stuck his erect 6 inch dick in Jack's very pale ass. Jeck didnt expect that and just started to go back and forth making his ass cheeks and Drew's crotch to collide with every thrust. Drew was being a maniac and started to grab onto the machine and took his dick out and asked The Gentleman to spit on his hand. Jack hesitated but spat as he looked back and saw Drew's cock being lubbed with his spit as he the felt pressure again and the same crotch-ass movement was happening, when Drew started slapping Jack's plae ass leaving red marks of Drew's huge hands when he felt the silk be completely taken off and brought down to his knees, he knew that Drew was ready and as Drew jerking his dick in fast motions, Jack got off and put his asshole in line with Drew's cock and slipped it in and as he picked up Gallagher he came right in his ass as it dripped down his cock when he fucked Jack fast. Jack had been pre-cumming the whole time and when Drew saw that he told Jack to wait and got a training pad and layed on it with his ass up in the air and Jack took the opportunity and stuck his cock in Drew's ass. The gingers pubes had been hitting Drew's ass the whole time and Drew was liking it, after a bit Jack came close and Drew got up and sucked The Gentleman hard causing Jack to cum right onto Drew's face, including his already cum stained beard but he said to Jack that he wasn't over, He pulled in Jack for a kiss and the passionately made out until they reached the shower. Before they went in The shower Drew got Jack's face clenched it into his Beard and got Jack to lick it clean, he did what he was told and got him dried. He enjoyed what just happemed but he pushed Drew with a heavy push onto the shower wall and viciously made out.