Chapter 1

IMAGINE🌶️;

you were living in an apartment with a roommate (Aiden) and it's about a week living together.
you both didn't really talk much, he was quite of a jerk but since you didn't meet anyone yet so you walk to his bedroom door.

- knocks -

"what do you want?"

he shout annoyed, I roll my eyes.

"can I open the door?"

"go ahead"

I open the door seeing him on his desk doing some...work?

"can you please come with me to the club"

he turns to face you and looks at you, I wasn't sure what he felt he looked a little shocked but he was still emotionless as always.

"no, what kind of a question is that?"

"please I don't have anyone to go with and I don't have a car..."

he rolls his eyes and heads towards me, as our noses almost touch he put his hand ontop of the door and speaks.

"get ready"

he says firmly with an annoyed look on his face, he closed the door shut as I walk into my bedroom.

- hour later -

I walk out my bedroom wearing a short tight black romper.

I see him wait for me on the couch scrolling through his phone, he looks up and heads to the front door

I see him wait for me on the couch scrolling through his phone, he looks up and heads to the front door. I follow, and as I was standing behind him I look at his black hair perfectly cut and I could smell his cologne even if I was inches away, we head out and get into his car.

It was really quiet so I tried to break the silence.

"you look really good tonight"

he glances at me scanning my hair makeup and outfit.

"I look good every night but i guess you look good too"

finally some personality from this guy, I give him a small smile.

"do you go out often?"

he ask's, I honestly don't. I just felt like a night out before the school year.

"yeah" I lied