Chapter 2

IMAGINE:

you wake up on your bed with only a  T-shirt and underwear remembering last night.
you smell food and walk into the kitchen seeing
Aiden cooking.

"Morning"

he turns around seeing me awake and prepare two plates.

"dig in"

I sit down on the chair as he stands on the other side of the island bench. it was really annoyingly silent.

"we have to talk" you both say knowing what about.

"look nessa I like you but not in that way, I think we should keep this between us. Maybe friends with benefits?"

"I think so to, nothing between us other then sex. agreed?" 

he was a little taken back from my straightforwardness but he nods and continues eating. he looks at me with his eyes. with his beautiful blue eyes with a hint of green in them. and he speaks.

"but I have to warn you, you'll be having long nights quite often"

I laugh smiling at the thought of me and my roommate, my heartless roommate have sex together.

"make sure to prepare lots of *pause* balloons if you know what I mean. I'm not taking the risk of taking birth control anymore"

he nods putting his empty plate in the sink.

"I think we should set some boundaries tho"

I look at him confused.

"what boundaries?"

"well first of all we can't have anything more other than sex, we're just sex buddies."

"that's pretty obvious, I wouldn't fall for your cold personality anyways"

he rolls his eyes and speaks again

"we can't have sex with someone else unless we're ready to commit"

I think about what he said and agreed since it was self explanatory.

"I won't be committing anytime soon, dating is just not for me"

"I guess we're on the same boat, I don't find love ...amusing. it's hard dating someone"

"finding the perfect someone isn't really easy, so I'm not worried if we'll be more than sex buddies. because we won't"

he walks to my side of the island bench and I feel his breath on my neck while smelling his cologne.

"I'm heading over to one of our neighbors in the building tonight. Don't worry I'll come home with enough condoms for the month"

*winks*
he kisses my neck softly and pulling away.

"looking forward for tomorrow night princess"

he walks out the kitchen and goes to his room.

-a few hours later-