Chapter-11

Gabrielle Morgan

Today is my final and last week of tutoring Cameron. Last week was originally supposed to be it but he bombed his English test yet again.

I don't know how.

We studied day and night like damn rabbits even when we didn't have school for those two weeks.

I honestly think that he knows the material, just isn't focusing hard enough on it to really be in the moment.

If you know what I mean.

As I make my way to the library, mumbling to a song stuck in my head, I accidentally hit my arm on the side of a locker door.

Who the hell would be here after school right now?

I hiss and rub my arm, before looking at the locker and then the person who is standing in front of it.

Loren. Loren Carson.

The head cheerleader of our school and biggest bitch at that. She thinks everything is all about her and her pink fucking pompoms.

"Watch where you're going idiot." She speaks as she closes her locker. Looking me up and down like I did something to her.

"I was watching where I was going. You opened you're locker as soon as I turned the corner." I speak with a raised eyebrow.

"So, what's your point?" She chews her gum while looking at me with her arms crossed.

"My fucking point is you saw me out the corner of your fucking eye but still did it."

"Oh well it's not like it's broken or anything." I roll my eyes before going around her and to the library.

My day was going so well until that fucking incident.

My eyes search for Cameron but don't see him at our normal table. I look around more before sighing and going to the librarian to see if she's seen him.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Jane. I was wondering if you've seen Cameron around today."

She looks up from her computer. "I haven't. Did you guys have tutoring today?" I nod.

"Yeah it was going to be his last one. So he hasn't been here at all?" She shakes her head.

"No sweetheart. I'm sorry." She smiles before looking back at her computer.

I sigh before turning around and leaving the way I came through. I make my way to my car as the exact car like Cameron's pulls into the lot.

I shake my head while poking my cheek with my tongue. I enter my car but before I can shut the door, he calls my name.

"Gabrielle. Where are you going?" I raise a brow at him before shutting my door. I start the car and begin to pull off when he knocks on the window.

How the fuck.

I roll it down with an annoyed expression. "What man. I have places to be at certain time frames. Your messing that up."

He chuckles before crossing his arms. "Where are you going? We have a tutoring session, remember."

That makes me laugh.

"No you have a tutoring session by yourself. You didn't show up until I was about to leave. I don't care why or want to know why. Just know that I hope you do good on that exam that's coming up."

And with that I roll my window up and leave out the lot.

•••