Chapter 25

Lorenzo Colombo
One year later

"Gabby." I tap her shoulder, trying to wake her up. She groans and moans before looking up at me through her eyelash extensions.

"Get up. You have a nail appointment and hair appointment." I speak lowly as I kiss her shoulder.

The shivers she gets on her arm has me smiling before letting my arms rest on her shoulders.

She sighs before scrunching her face up and looking at the clock on the table. "What appointments? I didn't make any."

I grin before licking my bottom lip. "I know. I did. Know get up." She grins before leaning up and kissing my lips.

She stops and looks at me before grabbing ahold of my cheeks. "Thank you handsome."

I nod and watch as her ass jiggles in her shorts as she gets out the bed and walks into the bathroom.

I look up at the ceiling before grabbing my phone and scrolling through instagram as I wait for her.

Twenty minutes go by before the shower is cut off and the bathroom door is opened to reveal her in a towel.

I bit my lip as I watch her walk to the closet. She lotions up before grabbing a red bra set and putting it on.

She then grabs a pair of camo jorts, a black cropped shirt and a pair of white Nike socks.

She slides her feet into her Birkenstocks before spraying some perfume and adding the necklace I got her.

"Ready?" I question as I pocket my phone in the pocket of my camo cargos.

We're matching by wearing camo pants and with the black tee.

"Ready honey."

She smiles before walking over to me and kissing my cheek. "Thank you for this. Seriously you didn't have to do any of this. I appreciate you."

I grab her waist, dragging her into me before lifting her chin and kissing her lips.

"You don't have to thank me. I'd do this anytime if it means I get to see you." I peck her lips again before checking the time.

"We have to go or we'll be late."

•••

"Baby they look so good. Omg." My attention is pulled away from my phone and to my girl as she gushes over her nails.

I stand and make my way to her, looking down at the white nails with French tips on them. I smile before agreeing and taking a picture of them, making sure to capture the promise ring.

I add it to my instagram story.

Before grabbing her other hand and analyzing it

Before grabbing her other hand and analyzing it. Then analyzing her.

Her hair is in a messy curly bun with some hanging down in the front, her glasses sit on her face, capturing her lashes better, and her plump lips are oiled up with her lipgloss.

"They really do. You know they would look better wrapped around my-" She cuts me off making me laugh.

"Okay Lorenzo, to much information baby."

I kiss her forehead. "I was kidding." She looks up at me with an eyebrow raised. I shrug and smile before walking to the front desk, ready to pay seeing as she's literally under the dryer now.

A worker comes by and I tell her I'm ready.

"Okay your total is $40.45. Would that be card or cash today sir?" I grab my card and swipe it, grabbing the receipt when the register dings.

"Alright have a good one. Hope to see you guys again." She smiles before making her way off somewhere.

"Thank you handsome." I nod and wrap my arm around her shoulder as we walk out the nail salon and get in the car.

"Now to the hair salon."

•••

"How much?" I ask the stylist as she finishes up curling her last curl. She looks up at me before thinking some.

"I would say $120. This style was simple and the braid cost a little extra up at the front." I nod and wait until she's finished before walking behind her and to her desk.

She grabs a credit card machine before I swipe my card. It approves and she wishes us a good day before we're walking out.

"What's the occasion?" Gabby ask as soon as were sat inside the car. I turn the key starting the car before looking her way.

"What do you mean?" I play dumb as I back out the gravel road and hit the road. R&B plays lowly on the radio as we pass by trees.

"What's the occasion? You're getting my nails done and hair done for me so it has to be something special right?" I shrug before taking a left turn.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I shrug again as I turn the radio up, tapping my fingers against the steering wheel.

"Hmm okay sure." She drops it, making me stop worrying and watch as she leans back against the seat.

•••

Gabrielle Morgan

I know he has something up his sleeve. I don't know what, but the anticipation is killing me.

I am way too nosy for this so while he goes to get us some food at a Chinese restaurant, I grab his phone in the cup holder and unlock it with my face.

I open his safari and go to his search history, spotting a couple ideas on what to do for your girlfriend on Valentine's Day.

I scrunch my face before going onto his photos and looking at them. I spot mostly pictures of me from me sleeping (which he needs to delete asap), to me posing in front of the mirror.

I don't spot anything in there that could tell me where we're going so I give up and sit back and wait for him.

A few minutes later I spot him coming out with a bag with two trays in them. I lean over the console and open the door for him.

He gets in, handing me the bag and sighing, grabbing his hand sanitizer.

"Alright don't eat yet." I tsks but still listen and stop digging in the bag.

I watch as he reverses with one hand on the wheel before I start smiling. My man is fine.