perfect family

"Hy my name is Alison harper. I'm 16 years old. my mum works as a Doctor and Dad is a businessman who owns a company which makes Clothes . i guess you guys may have heard about casper clothes ..well my dad owns casper clothes industry.. my brother is a popular but sweet boy who goes to college.. pm me and i can secrately give you his number.. If you liked my videos click the finger up button .. I will update the next video on Monday.. Love u guys.. Bye .. "

I pushed the recording button to stop recording.. My advice video is done ..yes.. I just hope that my videos catch some singers eyes..

Jack :get your ass down here Alice mum's calling you

For your information that dumbo jack is my brother. But more like an irritating yet lovely friend .

Me: jackass I will be down there.

I took my phone and headed downstairs.

Me:what's up mum? Whatcha making?

My mum is like a gem hard to find.. She's really cool and bubbly.. I guess that I got my personality from her.. Bubbly, talkative sometimes calm but mostly hyper.. Carefree and down to earth. But my external features look mostly like my dad.. My fair complexion, red lips ,green eyes, straight brown hair and mostly my height.. I'm tall like my dad while jack is shorter than me and dad like mumma .jack is more like my mum in external feature and some internal features ..he has hazel eyes and tanned skin , black and a little curly hair .

Mum: our ceiling...get it ..what's up? Bwhahehe.....I'm making your boyfriends favorite meal.. Pasta..

Me: what? My boyfriend as in Aston is coming over? And stop with your weird laughter.. It's....weird..

Mum: your asking like you have a million boyfriends.. And what's wrong with my laughter.. It's like fashion nowadays..

O shit.. To the closet.. I ran like my life depended on it.. When I finished going through my closet my room looked like it hadn't been cleaned since ice age..

Jack: knocknikkityknockknock

Me :come in jackdick

Jack:what are you whining about Alipussy?

Me:first of all I'm not whining , two I'm not able to find a good dress for the dinner..

Jack:so you want to dress up for Aston?

Me: duh ..his my boyfriend

jack:here wear this.. this is pretty nice

he handed me a pink t shirt which had a black vest attached and with matching sweatpants.

me:Thanks jack you are the best..

he might act like an ass sometimes but that doesn't mean he's bad actually his the best.... i mean which brother will help a girl get ready for her boyfriend???

Jack: now stop staring at me and get your butt into the bathroom.. u need to get ready before that asshole arrives.. u know if he see's u without makeup he would probably faint..

me: ok not so best ..

jack left my room giving me space to get ready..

i quickly changed my clothes and did my makeup.. i did a light makeup so that he won't notice that i got ready for him..

Aston:baby..

I quickly checked myself out from the mirror and headed down into the living room.
Jack was sitting with Aston totally engrossed in some thing that they were talking.

"Ahem ahem"

"Oh Hy babes .." After giving me a sweet smile Aston turned back to talk to jack...

"ahem ahem" I said louder this time

"Jealous much... I told you before even Aston is a little gay and his with you because he likes me " jack said in a gay voice..

"It was our little secret man " Aston tried to imitate a gay voice but eventually failed ...lol

"That's what you dream about all the time jackass not him " I said while pulling my tongue at him..

I sat near Aston and he held my hand....

"Awww .. Look at you two lovebirds*flash*.." My mum said while taking a picture of us.

"Mumma"...

"What honey I needed a picture of you and him so that's can show to my grandchildren right.. Which you will give me.."

"Mom"..

"Stop with all this and let's eat al " Aston said while dragging me to the dinner table..

"O pasta my favorite.. How I love you mrs Harper" I pouted

"YOU LOVE MY MUM.... OMG..YOU LIAR U TOLD ME THAT YOU LOVED ME "I said in a very dramatic way..

Without any further words he kissed me..

"Eeeeew..aliii get some room.." Jake said while covering his and mums eyes

I don't know what happened next .. The whole world went black and the next thing I knew was that I was morning .. I was wearing some tacky boring clothes , there were lots of stuff attached to my body and I was in a boring white coloured room