bitchy life

yaaay here's the second chapter of will you still love me

i'm dedicating this chapter to newyorkreading for being such an awesome person and commenting ..

yum xoxo

Alisons P.O.V

"Jack, Jack .. Mumma,, pops" i shouted

" Al... " jack entered the room with a doctor. i tried to sit up but failed miserably..

jack ran towards me and kissed my forehead. i noticed that his eyes were swollen and quite red.. he seemed to have cried .. which was so not like him..

"Baby girl .. thank god that you regained consciousness.. i was worried sick" what's up with jack .. he never calls me baby girl.. he only calls  me that when i hurt ..

"hello Alison I'm your doctor.. my name is Carl" i tried to sit up again but my body seem to be really tired ..

"Alison you should rest" Dr Carl seem to notice how hard i was trying to sit straight up..

"Baby girl..." i heard my mum say from the door.. this time with jacks help i sat up but leaning on a pillow

after my mum my dad entered the room..

my mum even had puffy red eyes and she seemed to still have tears in her eyes..

"mum.." i hugged her.

"pops " he kissed my forehead like jack did.

"you need to tell her or should i ?" Dr Carl asked pops

" can u please leave us for a while we will tell her" my mum burst out crying again..i broke my hear to see my mum cry.. I have never seen my mum cry like that..

"shh mumma .. don't cry what happened? " i couldn't see her crying. my dad hugged my mum saying that everything will be alright..

" can anyone please tell me whats going on" i demanded.. i wanted to know what was hurting my loved ones that much..

"baby girl..you fainted three days ago" i was shocked.. three days of my life vanished without me even having an idea..

"and we did some tests and........." dad seem to be in tears too..

"pops please tell me" i begged my dad..

"and the tests showed that you are acute myelogenous leukemia (blood cancer)" i felt as if the world slipped from beneath my feet..the report had to be wrong.. this was not possible.. god can't do this to me..

"but p-p-p-pops i d-didn't show any symptoms of cancer.. the report must be wrong" i said after gathering all my courage.. i can't break down in front of my mother .. i just can't.. She will break down completely.

"even we thought like that so we made the doctors do the test five times but the result was the same.. and baby girl some of the symptoms were clearly visible.. your pal skin , how your always out of breath , your recurrent infections and all.. Alison i'm really sorry " Dad didn't want to breakdown in front of me hence after explaining he left with mum..

i turned to jack..

" how much time do i have left?? i asked jack with trembling voice.

" 6 months if the treatments don't work.." he said not looking into my eyes.

"whats the chance of the treatment working ?" i asked

" its like 10% out of 100" he  quickly excused himself and left me alone in my room ..as soon as every one was out i cried my eyes out.. i'm hurting my own loved ones without even doing anything.. how would Aston react to this.. he deserves to know what happened..

i took my phone which was left on a side of my bed and called Aston..

"pick up Aston .. pick it up"i kept saying in my head.. i was still crying..

"hy .. babe.. where are u ?? i miss u babe..im really worried .. are u crying?? what happened.."

"can u please come and meet me boobear? skyhigh hospital room 303.."

" i will be right there"

i couldn't stop my tears from flowing.. I was crying for straight thirty minutes when i heard someone enter my room. i quickly wiped my tears and combed my hair with my hands in an attempt to hide that i was crying from anyone who entered.

"babe" it was Aston

"honey"

"babe whats wrong with you?"he asked quite emotionlessly

"i have acute myelogenous leukemia"

"umm whats that?"he asked .. is he worlds biggest idiot or what..

"i have blood cancer"the next thing i knew was that he started getting away from he.. the way he looked at me was disgusting.. he looked at me like i was a rotten garbage ..like i had commited a crime.. he looked at me in a scared and disgusted way..

"honey...."i felt a tear roll down my eyes.

"I'm sorry Alison...i can't be in a relationship with a girl that has blood cancer.."  he broke my heart .. he left me when i needed him the most..

"ash..." before i could say his name he was out of my room.

*Beep Beep* i looked at my flashing phone..

{I'm sorry for what happened to you.. please forgive me and forget me and move on..and don't call me here after..    sincerely Aston}

I guess Aston never really loved me.. if he did love me he would have been with me in this time.. he wouldn't have left me.

today i learned a lesson..

Life can sometimes be a bitch..and bully you..it will try to stomp on you so that you can't stand up , they just want to know how strong you are and if you want to make life beautiful then you have to make a stand against it and not let it stomp on you.prove life that you are much stronger so it would stop being bitchy And thats what I'm going to do.. I will make use of this one year god gave me..and use it to fullfill my dreams and make people happy.. No more crying.. Happiness here i come.

i quickly wiped my tears off and called mum

*ring ring* " dear what happened .. mum can u please come here with daddy"

"yaa sure honey" by the way that she talked even i know for a fact that shes still crying..

then i rang jake..

"hello *sniff*"

"bro could you please come here"

"i will be there in a sec"