the boy with the best smile.

Always think about everything positively. because everything happens for a reason. people leave you so that you can understand that they are not the best for you and so that you can welcome the people that you can call best.in life nothing happens without a reason you just have to let go of negativeness and hold on to positiveness. life is hard because who likes easy stuff .. so guys think positively ..keep loving but not hurting yourself and others.

love you all ofmy rainbow muffins

yumxoxo

Jake's P.O.V

why is life so hard.. why did this happen to Al.how am i going to survive without my sister.. there was not a day that we were away..i may be bigger then her but we are more like best friends .i still remember that day when she first gave me a gift.. it was a mug saying best brother in the entire universe. we harass out mum together ..she hides stuff for me and i hide stuff for her.. she takes scolding for me and i do the same for her.. i have never let anything hurt her .. it has to first hurt me then only it can reach her. when ever she used get sick i couldn't sleep.. i used to sit near her bed thinking that she might need something. but now knowing that she's going to die is killing me from inside..i can't do anything.. I'm helpless.i don't even know how im going to face her either.. everytime i see her it will just make me feel bad that she can't be with me for ever.. i can't see her get married and i wont have the chance to be called an uncle.. it would like i can see a clock ticking infront of me telling that her time is going to be up.. i was pulled out of my thought by my ringing phone.

it said sweet sister..

"hello *sniff"

"bro could you please come here"

" I will be there in a sec" i quickly diverted my car towards the hospital

i arrived after 10 minutes of driving.. when i entered her room i found mum and dad already there. I quickly looked towards the ground not wanting to look into their eyes..

"jakeass"

"yes..Alipussy"i said trying to sound strong.

"come here"

I did as i was told.and as soon as i sat near her she hugged me..

"i love you jack.. you are the best brother"

"i love u more sis"

she took my hand and leaned on the pillow trying to find a comfortable position.

" mum... Pops.. Aston broke up with me" she was smiling crazily .. someone who didn't know her like i knew her would think that she's really happy with the breakup but actually she smiles crazily when she's really hurt but doesn't want to cry..

how dare that bastard hurt my sister.. i stood up to leave.. i was so angry that i wanted to hit him in the face badly..

"jake don't leave .. i need you to be here right now.." i sat down again ..

"sad stuff apart .. dad do you think that you can get leave from your job for a few days?"she asked

"yaa i can, what happend baby girl"

"We are going on a trip... a trip to a place that i always wanted to go to..Maldives.. one of the most favourite holiday Destination..please daddy"

"ok baby girl.. i am getting to it right now.. tomorrow you will get discharged after your chemotherapy session.. from here we will leave for the airport straight away.."

"thanks dad. love you both"

"now take rest Al" i made her lay on the bed while mum sang her a song..