CRUSH

After I finally snapped out of my thoughts she went and hugged Tristan
Karsyn-HEY TRISTAN I MISSED YOU SO MUCH
Then she looked at me with those dazzling eyes over hers" you must be Miguel right, I'm karsyn nice to meet you" she said as giving me a hug. She was so warm and welcoming I already knew we would get along great!
"Please come inside" she says as she stepped out of the way to let us in. We said hi to everyone then we talked for awhile.

KARSYN'S POV
I got up as I heard a knock on the door to see Tristan so I gave him a hug
HEY TRISTAN I MISSED YOU SO MUCH
then I turned to the boy beside him. When I tell you he is perfect, he is the literal definition of perfect like if you looked up perfect in the dictionary his picture would there. He had these amazing chocolate brown puppy eyes that I could get lost in forever and hair that looked so effortlessly perfect.
"You must be Miguel right, I'm karsyn nice to meet you" after I gave him a hug we went inside. Honestly he is the finest boy I have ever seen.

TIME SKIP Miguel's pov
Everyone was talking and me and Tristan decided to go get some water. "So I saw the way you were looking at karsyn earlier,you seriously couldn't stop staring at her. LOOKS LIKE MIKEY HAS A CRUUUSSHH." Tristan said. "SHHHHH SHE MIGHT HEAR YOU!!"
" i'm just telling you man to be careful that's Mason sister you don't want to get on his bad side. You're his best friend and that's his sister. Also, I totally ship you guys already. Definitely planning your wedding. Tristan said while he had a small smirk on his face.
"Dude shut up we just met slow down" (she is cute tho)
Tristan- we better get back we've been gone awhile.
We went back into the room and all the guys were playing video games and Becca Maddy and Karsyn were just talking when the girls decided to suggest playing a game.
Becca- YOU GUYS WE SHOULD ARM WRESTLE!!
Everyone-sure
I was first up against Tristan then Mason then Brady. Brady was the toughest one to beat but I did.Then out of the girls Karsyn won. So I went up against her
Karsyn- you ready Mora
Miguel-ready to beat your ass
Karsyn- yeah right
Maddy-3..2..1 GO!
Her hands were so soft and so cold. As we were wrestling, I looked up to see her staring in my eyes not breaking contact.I started getting distracted in those eyes of hers, the eyes of an Angel sent from heaven.It was like looking into the gleaming waters of the ocean.*come on dude snap out of it* I thought. Honestly she was freakishly strong,she held up for about a minute before her arm slammed on the table.
Karsyn-DANGIT!!!
Miguel-HA (he said as he pointed at her and laughed)
Miguel-your arm is mint, you almost had me
Tristan-Heyyyyy that's my line
Miguel-not anymore LOOSER

525 words
Hopefully y'all liked it give me some ideas please hopefully get the next chapter out soon