SLEEPOVER

It was 6 o'clock and we all decided to order some food
Karsyn-what do y'all want? I'm feeling like McDonald's.
Everyone – yeah that's fine
Mason – OK I'm ordering. What do you guys want?
Karsyn- I will take two cheeseburgers, one large fry, six piece nugget, large sprite
( this is my real order and now I want McDonald's )
Tristan- DANG GIRL
Karsyn-what can I say, us swimmers love our food.
Miguel- oh you do swim that's cool
Karsyn-it's fun but it's a lot of work.
Everyone else ordered their food and decided to just talk to one another

MIGUEL'S POV
Tristan- dude you should go talk to her, get to know her
Miguel-what would I even say? What does she like to talk about?
Tristan-She likes to talk about Disney but don't get her started unless you want to hear her ramble. She likes to talk about swim.Umm....OH she likes to talk about stingray facts as well as manta rays, they are her favorite animal.Uhh her favorite show is Gilmore girls.But honestly you're just gonna have to see where the conversation goes.
Miguel- ok I will think off a way to make a conversation out of that.
I got up and walked over to her seeing she was sitting by herself.

KARSYN'S POV
I was sitting on my phone watching some technique videos for swim to make sure I was ready for practice tomorrow and my swim meet that would be two days from now. I suddenly felt like someone was near me when I saw Miguel next to me.
Miguel- Mind if I sit here
"Sure why not"I said while I turned my phone off.
Miguel- so...what is it like being on a swim team?
Karsyn- Oh it's amazing. It's so stressful and peaceful at the same time. My favorite stroke is breast stroke but it's also the slowest stroke.My team is good and my recreation season is almost over so I have to do swim training then high school swim in the spring.What about you, do you do any sports?
Miguel- No, I used to tho when I was little. I did football.
Karsyn-Oh that's nice

MIGUEL'S POV
Karsyn-Oh that's nice
I could tell she started getting a little bored as we didn't have much to say about sports, so I decided to change the subject.
Miguel-So uhm Tristan said that your the Disney expert and I'm going on a trip soon and was wondering if you had any advice.

KARSYN'S POV
I honestly found it a little weird because nobody asks for my Disney advice but I won't pass up the opportunity.
Karsyn-OK you need to be in the Park by 730 on the left side of the Walt Disney statue because rope drop is at 8AM. first you're going to wanna go to rise of the resistance. Then you're going to wanna go to haunted mansion.(I won't bore you with the other details).
It was honestly nice, he was listening so closely. he looks like he actually wanted to hear me Babble on about Disneyland. It was quite nice to have someone to listen to me talking about my biggest interest.I looked up to see him staring into my eyes and I started get butterfly's in my stomach. I don't know why I was feeling this way for a boy. I just met him.

Miguel's pov
Honestly I wasn't going to Disneyland I just wanted to keep talking to her. And man did she talk but I loved it. I just met her and I already have feelings.this isn't like me to be like this but there's something about her.

Becca- "Hey there you two are we've been looking all over"
Tristan-"You having a good timeeee" he said with a fat grin on his face.
(Shut up Tristan) I thought. He ruined our moment which is clearly long gone. I shot tristan a daring look, making sure he knows to back off.
Brady- ok is there anything interesting to do around here, I mean like spontaneous or something.
Karsyn:we could play a game.
Brady- ya cause that's totally spontaneous.
This was it. My perfect opportunity to get close to karsyn again. I can't help it she's too perfect to pass by. "We should watch a movie. I saw some old dvds in Karsyn's desk.
Karsyn- actually ya that's not a terrible idea. I don't have many though mainly romances, which I don't think you guys will...
Sounds good! I say. Tristan and Brady both look at each other and then me.
Brady-seems like someday is reallyyyy interested in a certain topic tonight. Or should I say a certain person.
" will you shut up"
Karsyn- oooo does he have a little crush on someone. Who is it? Someone I know?
Becca- tea oh ya count me in
Tristan- Ya dude who is it?
At that moment, I was feeling so anxious. That's when Mason walked in and interrupted everyone. I have never been so thankful to see Mason's face.
Mason- hey guys I found a good movie it's called 50 first dates. It's an Adam Sandler movie.
Miguel-OK great let watch the movie!
We all sat down as karsyn put in the movie then she left to go make some popcorn and snacks.
Mason-hey Miguel, can you go help her with the popcorn and snacks? We're all trying to set up the floor and couch out here.
Miguel-uhh sure* finally I can talk to her again*

A/N
there will be a part 2 to this chapter hope you guys liked it