MOVIE DATE

VEGAS pov;

We both chose a same movie, everyone in the room looks at us suspiciously.  I am sitting on his right and the irritating thing is arm sitting on his left. They seem very close, they talked and laugh together. They switched off the lights before the film started. The room is dark now I held his hand tightly and he shivered. His eyes widened and he try to hide our holding hands from others. I can see him blushing even in the dark. I moved closer to his ear and whispered.

VEGAS: " I can feel your heartbeat just by holding your hand. Your hands are sweating,  you are breathing heavily, Kitty you're driving me crazy for your own goods don't let me catch you alone. I can't guarantee your safety"

After saying that I bit his ear, he let out a moan loudly. Everyone in the room turned and look at us. Now pete scared and struggling to free from me. 

KHUNNO: " Oi pete, are you ok? why are you making weird noises"

PETE: " Ahhh! Mosquito bites"

ROSE: " Yah! mosquitoes in Thailand are pretty huge, right p'vegas"

VEGAS: " Right "

I smack her head and most of the people in the room understand what's going on between me and pete except Khunno. While we are talking someone knocks on the door. Arm open the door and it was kinn and porsche.

KHUNNO: " What are you doing here?"

KINN: " I heard our guest vegas was going to watch movie with my brother and sister. So, I just want to watch it with you guys"

VEGAS: " I think I am not your guest , I am your cousin and they are also my cousin. Don't worry I am not gonna hurt your brother or sister"

KINN: " Dad always said never trust a snake"

VEGAS: " I wonder how those words came out from the cobra's mouth"

ROSE: " Ok enough, Even if the world changes, neither of you will. So, shut up and watch the movie"

Everyone: " Khap ma"

I just want to spend time with my kitty, What is the problem with this kinn. For the whole movie we both shared death glare with each other, If people are not here I am sure either one of us will leave this room alive. I am not gonna blew this chance after the movie khunno will kick me out of his room and I never get any chance to meet my kitty again. wait kitty I'll kiss you today here, I don't care about the people. So, I messaged nop in the middle of the movie to do something.

The movie finished, as I expected Khunno started chasing me out of the room. I messaged nop to cut the power source of the building, but for limited time I have 2 minutes. And there it is nop cut the power off, I pulled pete in and smack my lips on his, I know people are here but pete and I like thrilling. I started to kiss him deeply but something seems wrong he started to hit me in the chest, his lips are more softer last time I kissed him. And his perfume today too strong. What it is?

ROSE POV:

We just finished watching the movie and there you go these two cousins started fighting, Suddenly the current went off, after few minutes its on again. But The sight before my eyes left me speechless. P'vegas kissing P'kinn what the heck is that? I covered my mouth with my hands and with others

KHUNNO: "MY EYES! MY EYES!"

MACAU AND CHAY :" SHIA"

P'porsche separate them apart and punched p'vegas.

PORSCHE: " How dare you to kiss my boyfriend?"

KHUNNO: " Ai, Arm go get the broom"

P'Kinn still hasn't recovered from that shock. P'pete try to calm them but neither of them listen to him. I can totally understand what happened here, P'vegas aimed for p'pete but it turns out he grabbed a wrong hand.

MACAU: "P'Rose do something"

ROSE: " Everyone please calm down, I'll explain"

KHUNNO: " Oi what's here to explain, I told you not to let him in, see he harassed my little brother"

and saying that p'khun and p'porsche started to hit p'vegas and p'pete, macau and chay try to hold them back. and I am enjoying the beautiful scene before my eyes. 

PETE: " Ok stop, He tries to kiss me but accidently kiss khun Kinn, stop hitting him, we are sorry

PETE: " Ok stop, He tries to kiss me but accidently kiss khun Kinn, stop hitting him, we are sorry. Khun rose please take him away"

I took him out of the room. 

ROSE: " What the hell were you thinking? You can't even find different between Bunny and  Bear. You kissed my brother you kissed your cousin. OMG"

VEGAS: " I am sorry, I didn't expect that either, I thought it was pete"

ROSE: " Thank god for a second I wonder who's going to be a top you or my brother"

VEGAS: " Eww gross, oh man I kissed kinn no no no no"

ROSE: " If you want to talk to pete you can talk to him privately, don't do some shit stunts like this"

VEGAS: " How? khunno always keep him for himself, he don't even allow me  to talk to pete"

ROSE: " P can I ask you something? do you really like pete or you just playing with him?"

VEGAS: " what? I don't just like him, I love him"

ROSE: "What?"