7

M/n is now one again seated in the seats, now between Ra and Thot. He lets out a yawn, covering his mouth.

"Didn't get enough sleep?" M/n heard Thot's soft voice speak.

"yeah, sorry." M/n said sheepishly making Thoth shake his head

"no no, it's fine, I understand."

"What even kept you up all night to make you tired in this time of day?" Ra asked, leaning her head in her hand, staring at M/n with an intrigued smile.

"Oh, that's.... nothing, I lost track of time while doing something..."

"oh really?"

"yes, really." M/n said with a smile to convince the sun god.

"alright, I'll believe you~" the sun god chuckled as she faced back the middle of the stadium.

M/n looked back to the two competitors, who was standing on the middle with space between them,  when his gaze met Seth's eyes. he quickly averted his gaze remembering the last nights events which leads to Seth raising his eyebrow under his headdress, 'he's acting strange. what's wrong with him?'. 

everyone's attentions were now caught by Maat who began speaking.

"As it stands, Horus and Seth both have one loss and one win. Thus this third match will determine the final winner of this competition. I shall now choose the final event", Maat said as she reached her hand out towards the vase and the vase's lid opens and a scroll went towards her hand then she opens it as she read it out loud.

"The third match will be..." she paused as her eyes widens a little in a second, her gaze going towards the sun god, who was sitting comfortably on her chair and is staring back to the god of truth and justice with a pleased smile printed on her face.

"... Hunting." Maat finally revealed making everyone shocked, they began to talk amongst themselves.

"Hunting?"

"Did she just say hunting?"

"hunting against an opponent like Seth!?"

"oh dear! poor Horus...!"

"he managed to make it so far..."

"He's over his head"

The two competitors remained still, not bothered by the said event.

M/n shifted in his seat, pulling up his feet in his seat, hugging his legs as he watches it all.

'true, father has the advantage here... but... there would definitely some penalty for father, to make sure he won't be at his bests of best to win this in a second... and... even if he would win, Isis would-.... hah, this is making my head hurt....' M/n thought as he lets out a sigh

"Hunting!? isn't this too much of an advantage for Seth? who on earth added such an unfair event into the pool?" Hathor pointed out with worry in her face.

Ra lets out a cough as M/n and Isis' gaze went towards her.

"tsk, Hunting? how barbaric..." the god with a white lion headdress mumbles making her husband, who was seated beside her, look at her with a questioning gaze. 

"what?" the lion god asked to her husband who was looking at her with a questioning gaze
(A/n: I almost typed 'the lion king' XD)

"nothing."

"HUNTING?! NOT AGAIN WHAT HAVE ANIMALS EVER DONE TO DESERVE THIS?! LETS HUNT HUMANS INSTEAD!! THERE ARE ONLY SCUMBAGS LEFT ANYWAY!" a god with a black cat headdress yelled as she springs up from her seat.