chapter 3

Emily's POV:

The three handsome men continued to stare at me as if they couldn't believe I was human.

Playing with my fingers, I let out a breath, "Can I know your names, please?" I asked them softly.

Breaking out of their shock, one of them stepped forward, smiling at me, which eased my fear. "I'm Chris, and this is Eren and Kelsey. We are your family."

"I know it's hard to understand, and we are going to explain all that to you, baby girl, but we have to leave this place now," he said softly, taking two steps toward me.

Confused, I looked at him and then the other two. Suddenly, it hit me; I could finally see the resemblance between us. Our eyes were the same, and then our hair. My heart broke at the thoughts flooding my mind.

"So, who is the man I have lived with?" I asked, tears rolling down slowly.

"Please, Emily, don't cry," another man said, his voice a low whisper. "We will explain everything to you. Just come with us, please; the others miss you a lot," he continued.

"Others? You mean there are more of you?" I asked.

He laughed, shaking his head as his hair fell. "We are six in number, and we all stay in Italy. The others sent us here to get you, so please, baby, come with us. We won't hurt you," he said with a reassuring smile.

I nodded slowly, looking around my room. "Do I need to take anything?" I asked.

"Nah, we will buy you new ones, baby. Now, let's go," the third person finally said.

With a nod and a breath, I looked at them and said, "Alright, let's go, then."

The boys exchanged glances before smiling at me. One of them took my arms gently, and we headed towards the door.

"Xender! We got her, and yes, she's coming with us. Our Princess is finally coming home," Chris said into a device.

Guess I'm their princess, I thought before letting out a yawn.

"Are you sleepy, baby?" Chris asked softly, and I nodded.

"Alright, get some sleep, you sleepyhead. We've got a long way to go," he said, giving me a smile.

With that, I closed my eyes, not before hearing him say, "I'm so glad we finally found you, Princess."

Vote pls
Under editing ✨