Chapter 18. Bad news

Kass and Lucius apparated to Malfoy Manor and got into the dedroom. They were standing here holding hands.

  "Thank you for the wonderful evening" Kass said, looking into Lucius's grey eyse with a smile on her face.

   Now it seemed his eyes sparkled in flames of candles in the room.

  "Thank YOU. You made this vening wonderful. And all my life too" Lucius said.

  He took Kass's litte hand into his strong palm and kissed her wristle. His gaze fell on her necklace with M letter, which was laying on her cleavage. Kass caught the direction of his gaze and sparkles in his eyes.

  "Luci-Luci...when will you stop staring at me so shamelessly?" Kass asked, arching her eyebrow.

  Lucius was still looking at her cleavage. Then his gaze moved to her face and lips.

  "I can look at you endelessly. And it will never be enough" he said with a smirk.

  "You're instatiable. I couldn't even imagine this" Kass said making one step back.

  "Only when it comes to you" Lucius replied. "By the way, you owe me something, princess."

   His voice sounded slightly raspy. It turned Kass on, making her body tremble.

  "And what do I owe you?" she asked.

 "You've promised to show me one thing" Lucius said mysteriously coming close to her.

  "Well, I always keep my promises" she said playfully. "Sit down."

 Lucius sat himself on the bed, putting his cane aside and spreading his legs wide. Kass stood opposite him and began lowering straps of her dress from her shoulders. Lucius watched her silently. He smirked lustfully.

 As soon as Kass lowered the straps of the dress, the light tissue slided from her and fell down to her legs. Now she was wearing just a set of black laced underwear and stockings.

  "What do you think?" Kass asked looking at Lucius.

 Lucius unbottened the upper buttons of his shirt and looked at Kass in awe. His breath fastened.

  "Come closer" Lucius said.

 She didn't tease him. She hardly restrained under his excplicit gazes. She stepped over the dress on the floor and came closer. She stood right opposite Lucius who was sitting on the bed. 

  He looked at her from head to toes again. Then he ran his hand against her inner thights in silk stockings and moved up to her butt cheeks. Kass felt goosebumps all over her body. She closed her eyes, enjoying his touch.

"You're flawless" Lucius said.

 He slightly pulled Kass to himself making her sit on his laps. Kass started kissing his lips, gently at first then penetrating her tongue deeper and deeper into his mouth. Lucius eagerly let her dominate, though usually he preferred to control the situation, even in bed. Now he just wished to give himself to her gentle hands and he was wondering what will she do next. His hands were wandering against her back, moving to her butt cheeks. Her hands slided under his T-shirt, caressing his chest covered with a bit of blonde hair. It was extra sexy for Kass. She started kissing his neck, slightly biting his earlobe. Lucius squeezed her tighter struggling the urge to take control. Kass liked that he let her dominate now. It turned her on. She turned face to him and sat on top of him. She pushed Lucius slightly making him lay on the bed. She started unbuttoning his shirt impatiently, making trails of kisses from top to bottom. Lucius closed his eyes in pleasure giving himself to the sences the young witch gave him.