Princess in shining armor

At Lotte

"Tomorrow we are going to Europe. I don't want any mishaps." Roseanne heard Park Jimin said to Kim Taehyung.

"Hmmm. When are you planning on meeting Park Taeyan?" Kim Taehyung asked. His voice does not contain any emotion towards the name of his father.

"After the wedding." Roseanne said before she pouted. "I was too busy, I didn't have enough time to prepare for own wedding." She complained. "Everything has been to hectic lately."

"Well... what are you complaining about? You are already Mrs Park for a long time now. Plus, I was the one managing all the preparations with Jimin. I was even the one who chose the flower arrangement and the whole venue decorations. Hmp! You haven't even thank me."

Roseanne instantly beamed at Taehyung's words. This was a fact. Roseanne had actually no talent in designs. She was practically useless when it comes to other things aside from business. She was thankful that Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung had been doing all the preparations for her. "Hey... I have a question." Her lips lifted into a mischievous smile. "Your boutique was the one who made my gown. You also chose the flowers and decorations. You also visited the venue and talked to the coordinator. Am I right?"

"You are. Aren't I the best Bestman there is? Wait... this stuff should be done by the Maid of Honor which was absent all the time and hadn't even bothered to contact me! And that man of her's who is supposed to be one of the groomsman or rather the only groomsman is also not there—"

"Alright... I get it. Those people are busy with their own lives. This wedding is only a formality that President Park wanted to do before we get pregnant, so I am not really stressed about this. I am already married to him and that is what matters." Roseanne said. "Now.... This ranting got me curious." She eyed Park Jimin then shifted her gaze at Kim Taehyung. "Was there a time that they thought, I mean the venue or the decorators thought.... You are the one getting married to Jimin?"

****

After the Christmas Party night, Roseanne originally thought Lin Yoona would let it go. After all, she had been embarrassed and had become the topic of everyone else the whole night. Most women who experienced the same thing would leave South Korea or stay cooped up in their house until the news disappeared. Or at least people forgot.

However, Park Jimin and Roseanne received a phone call from Lin Yoona. She wanted to talk to him alone and tell him about something important. When Park Jimin asked Secretary Han to decline, Lin Yoona had another breakdown and told him that this was about the Park Family.

***

"Is he coming?" Lin Yoona anxiously asked Secretary Han over the phone. She eyed herself in the mirror in front of her and examined her clothing. "What time is he coming?" she asked when Secretary Han said that the party was just finished. "All right, I will wait for him." She then ended the call and eyed Lee Jongin who was sitting on her bed.

"He is coming." She said.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Lee Jongin furrowed his brows.

"I don't know! I don't know all right?" she responded. "The least I could do was try to ruin their marriage. I know Jimin, he would not just marry me because I told him so."

Disgust flashed in Lee Jongin's eyes. "Then... I will ask my men to double the aphrodisiac on his drink."

"He won't drink it." She shook her head. "I know him. He would be cautious around me after I mentioned the Park Family. Put it on the humidifier or something." A grunt escaped the man's lips as he nodded to his men, gesturing them to follow her words.

Lin Yoona bit her lips before she applied her favorite lip tint. She then eyed Lee Jongin, her gaze full of inquiries. Until now, she didn't have any idea as to why the Park Family would use her against Park Jimin. "Jongin... do you know why the Park Family will target Park Jimin?"

"Does it matter?" he sneered, his eyes on his phone. "But this only meant that he is having shady deals behind that majestic Park Capital. If he was clean, then the Park Family would not have any interest in him." This conclusion was enough to fuel his belief that Roseanne indeed married the wrong guy.

"Let me tell you something." Lee Jongin leaned in towards Lin Yoona. "Why don't you save him when he is down?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well... once the Park Family get's ahold of him. His wife would eventually leave him. I mean.... Who will want to associate themselves with people like Park Jimin? I'm sure Roseanne is not that type of person. She had been running a company that has a very good reputation after all. I am sure she would do everything to keep her reputation clean.Once she leaves him, he will be devastated. You can be there for him. Then do everything to gain his affection."

"But — But what if he pushes me away?" Lin Yoona knew that Park Jimin had always been the type of person to push people away. She was sure that he would not just open his doors for her to comfort him. "Moreover, the Park Family...." She bit her lips. She was not dumb. The Park Family are one of the most dangerous families in South Korea. There is no way that they will let him go and live a normal life after they are done with him.

"This is where you could help him." He said. "If you have the brain, you will know that they are targeting him because of business. The Park Family are greedy folks. They are targeting him because of his bank. And once they got it from him... they won't care about him anymore."

It was as if Lin Yoona just ate the most delicious candy as her eyes lit up. She instantly beamed at him. If he was telling the truth... then after the Park Family are done with Park Jimin, she could easily help him! Be his princess in shining armor. The thought instantly made her smile inwardly.

"Boss... Park Jimin just arrived at the Lobby." A voice echoed, interrupting them. Lee Jongin instantly lift an eyebrow.

"Is he alone?"

"Yes." The man answered. "Even his secretary is not there. We can also confirm that he arrived in his car alone."

"Good!" He stood up and fixed his suit. "Good!" He looked at Lin Yoona. "I will be in the next room. I will leave everything in your care."