forgiveness party

On Saturday 11:35 am at professor oak back ranch with the party done setting up and including food too as well by pinkie pie, sandbar, and discord from mlp universe 2.

Ash: "wow this is amazing thanks guys."

Sandbar: "anytime bruh."

Pinkie: "glad to help ash."

Discord: "no problem at all my dear boy."

Then may enter back ranch with her family who very surprised to see ash again has been gone since 6 months ago as Norman said to him with surprised, "hey there my future son-in-law." Ash turn around of surprised to see his future-in laws just arrived at the party and he began running straight to them in a second and stop in front of them at 3 feet away, he said to them with happiness, "hi guys, how are you been lately."

Carolina: "great, and I'm glad for you become good again from being bad as Sith warrior working with Jack zero is dead now."

Max: "yup."

Norman: "you said it honey."

Sandbar: "he getting 2nd chance continues to dream become Pokemon master competing in world coronation series tournament."

Norman: "excellent, good luck son because we're believed in you all the way."

Max: "go for it bro."

Carolina: "do your best, sweetie."

Ash smile pride: "I will."

In few minute later

Ash's former companions, rivals, and gym leaders from other regions already arrived at party just talking each other for get together at back ranch for a moment they stop talking to heard glass clicking by someone in front of them at 6 feet when they face forward at happily ash who got wine glass with cherry soda on his robotic hand and begin to speak with kindness, "thanks you guys for coming to my forgiveness party. You guys always right thing to me for giving up as Pokemon master after losing against alain back kalos league tournament that caused me in anger of dark side to kill Mr. Mime and run away in 6 months ago to join mr. Zero to take over the universes with zero destroyer and zero empire at least they gone now almost but we not sure yet. Anyway I'm getting 2nd chance to become Pokemon master enter World coronation series tournament." They start clapping happily really loud with ash news about entering world coronation series tournament as his second chance in a second they stop clapping for ash continues to speak again staring at brock from the crowd, "brock I'm sorry what I say to you at section 17 about doesn't get a girlfriend that's uncalled for. My bad." Brock replied back happily,  "no need to worry big guy besides I got someone with me here today." Then suddenly misty walk up right next to brock to give a quick kiss on right cheek that's caught of surprised from ash, captain sentry, Patsy smiles, ymir Reiss, dean luna, and captain venderquack.

Ash: "you and misty are dating since when?"

Brock: "since you at kalos region with Serena, clemont, and bonnie."

Misty: "that's right my handsome section 17 doctor."

He smile proudly for his two companions who travel with him to Kanto through johto region started dating each other and he said to them with pride, "I'm very proud for you two are dating all this time, oh Brock you keep misty very happy." Brock smile to give thumb up at ash and said, "you got it big guy besides we're not friends, we're family to stick together always."

Serena: "tru dat brocko."

Gary: "well said dude."

Alain: "amen for that doc."

Max: "yup."

Zoey: "indeed."

Then suddenly section 17 mission control staff show up at back ranch towards captain's and the group from behind when they turned to see him got surprised expression and said, "we been discovered another new titan Pokemons has been spotted from other universes and  one system since a minute ago." They're surprised from staff news about new titan Pokemons has been spotted from other universes that's mean titan Pokemons season is back on again.

Captain sentry: "thank you for telling us that agent."

[New chapter is out for today]