Chapter 1 - An Infant

Narrator's P.O.V

"Honey, I have made mind. I want to adopt a baby. Honey, we have married for five years and yet we still don't have a child. I want a baby. I feel lonely when you out to work and I'm alone at home." Ms Yoon said to her husband.

"Well, if that what you want, I agree. With just the two of us I feel lonely too." Mr Yoon said to his wife.

After the next day, they went to every orphanage house to look for baby to adopt but unfortunately they didn't find any suitable child to adopt.

One day, they went this orphanage house named 'hope house.'

"Hello, Welcome to 'Hope House'. Is there anything I can help you?" Said the owner of the place and bow down 90°.

"Yes, were looking for a baby to adopt."

"You're so lucky. There is an infant was found infront of the main door last week. We found him with white cloth wrapped around his body and there's a piece of paper with his name." Said the owner.

"Yes, can we take a look at the baby?" Ms Yoon happily said.

They walk to the room lead by the owner of the place.

-------------

"Aww, he's so cute, honey. Can we take him home?" She's very hope that the kid will give them the happiness that they want.

"Of course we can." Ms Yoon seems very happy with only a few words that came out from Mr Yoon's mouth.

"Thank you, honey. I will take good care of him." She kiss her husband and carried the baby with happiness on her face.

"This means that you guys are agreeing to adopt this baby, right?" Ms Yoon nodding happily. "So, you're gonna have to sign a few documents that you agree to adopt this baby."

-----------

"Now, I'm your new mother. Call me mommy.... Yoon Jeonghan. " She said while hugging him around her arms. With tiny little fingers and toes. Shiny eyes. Toothless grins. Little fat rolls on arms. Jeonghan giggles happily.

-----5 years later-----

One day, a woman and a man came to the 'Hope House'. "Umm...ma'am? Is there an infant was sent here 5 years ago?" The woman asked.

The owner of that place went searching for the old files and say: "Yes, there is. But why?" She frown her eyebrows.

"Umm... can I see him?" She asked with worried in her face. "I'm sorry, the baby was adopted by a married couple 5 years ago." The woman became more worried.

"Can I know who is the adopter?" She asked with curious. The owner take a look one more time at the file. "It's Mr Yoon Seunghoon and Ms Yoon Suah."

They were looking at each other with anxious. "Could you tell me where they lived?" The man asked."Sure thing." Replied the owner. 

"They lived in Gwangju but I'm not sure that they are still lived there or not." The owner said. "Oh, okay. Thank you so much." Both of them bow and leave the place. 

(A/N: Actually I'm not quiet know about places in Korea. So, I'm just write what I know.)

"Darling, I wish they didn't move already 'cause I really want to take him back with me. I really regret it. If I knew this would happen I would never leave him there. But if I don't leave him there he'll die." The woman said with anxiety.

"Be patient. Things have happened. There's nothing we can do. Moreover it's not your fault. It's all that man's fault. If I see him I'm going to make sure he don't see the light of day and make him rot." Persuade him while clenched his fist.

"Yeah, but I'm in the fault at the first the place. I should listen to you.... but I just let my feeling carried away and I've been fooled by him. I was too desperate." The man hug her to persuade her.

The woman breaks the hug and looks at the sky. "Jeonghan... mommy's gonna bring you back home." Suddenly her tears rolled down the cheeks.

She has prepared everything for 5 years for her beloved son. Actually she really don't want to leave him there but the situation that forced her to do that.

A/N: Such a drama. Well, I don't know what to write. My mind is blank. Actually Jeonghan is not my ultimate bias in seventeen. My ultimate bias is Joshua. I just happened to have some idea to write story about Jeonghan 'cause of his looks. He's beautiful when he has long hair and he's handsome when he has short hair.