makima gets bodied

(Scene cuts to a black car driving down the road with Y/N sitting next to denji while makima sits next to him)

Makima: "now both of you since your under my care you may only say yes or woof like a puppy"

Y/N: "woof yes ma'am

Makima: "so polite"

(Denji stomach growls which makima noticed)

Makima: "how about we stop at a diner"

Denji: "I've never had any food other than meat in the forest"

Makima: "well let's change that"

Denji: "but I don't have any money"

Makima: "don't worry I-"

Y/N: "please ma'am allow me to pay"

Makima: "why thank you i'll take you up on that offer"

(Scene changes to them sitting in the diner in a booth as they all look at a menu)

Y/N: "may I go first""

Makima: "sure"

Y/N: "I'll take the stake"

Makima: "I'll have the curry"

Denji: "the sausage and udon"

(As they wait denji falls onto makima lap still feeling weak from her battle with the zombie devil)

Denji: "sorry miss makima ever since I fought that zombie devil"

Makima: "how did you become like this"

Denji: "my pet dog pochita replaced my heart"

Makima: "there isn't anything I can think of with that symptoms and the name isn't familiar but I still believe you I can sense pochita inside you and he is alive"

Y/N: "wow that's awesome"

(The waiter drops there food off as they all dig in except denji which makima notices)

Makima: "do you need me to feed you"

Denji: "sure" denji opens her mouth as makima feeds her

(Scene changes to the car arriving at the deli hunter headquarters as denji and Y/N are seen wearing a devil hunter outfit as Y/N adjusts his tie but denji has her own problems with hers)

Makima: "alright you too since you've both been so good today I've decided to make you devil hunters"

Denji: (thinking) "I hope I get to work with miss makima"

Makima: (hears knock) "oh there's your teammate" she opens the door to reveal a women in a devil hunter uniform with blue hair with a sword holstered on her back

Denji: "who is she"

Makima: "this is aki hayakawa she will be your lead"

Denji: "but I thought I would get to work with you miss makima"

Aki: "that is to be expected now follow me"

(Both girls leave the room but Y/N doesn't move an inch which confuses makima)

Makima: "don't be a bad boy Y/N head with aki"

Y/N: "shut up"

Makima: (taken back) "excuse me"

Y/N: "I don't have to listen to a manipulative bitch like you"

Makima: "where did that submissive personality go"

Y/N: "all a ruse to fool you you actually think I'd lick your shoes and be your pet grow the fuck up...I had not planned on revealing myself to you but I guess I'll go with plan B"