new home and feelings

(Cuts to denji Y/N and aki arriving at an apartment as aki unlocks the door and Y/N steps inside first)

Y/N: "nice place you got here aki" he says which makes aki slightly smile

Aki: "thanks Y/N"

Denji: (pushes aki) "move I gotta take a shit"

Aki: "what are you a savage"

Y/N: "we used to live in the woods in a cabin I built out of logs"

Aki: "why what's wrong with the city"

Y/N: (quick cuts to screams of terror) "bad experience long ago"

Aki: (thinking) "he's hiding something"

Y/N: "so where will I be sleeping"

Aki: "unfortunately there is only two rooms right now since I haven't cleaned up the spare room so denji will sleep on the couch"

Denji: (offscreen) "fuck that"

Y/N: "it's fine I can slsep on the couch denji you can take the bed"

Denji: "really"

Aki: "really your the guest in my house denji is like a rodent under the stove"

Denji: "hey"

Y/N: "no the women deserve the beds I'll sleep on the couch"

Aki: (slight blush) "alright"

Y/N: "anyway we should all get some sleep for more devil hunting tommorow"

(Scene switches to everyone asleep except denji who is laying in her bed stuck in thought)

Denji: (thinking) "can't believe I'm finally living in the city…yet I wonder about Y/N he seems a little on edge about the city"

(As the night goes on denji keeps tossing and turning unable to sleep)

Denji: "I'm just gonna sleep with Y/N" she says wrapping herself in the blanket and walking out onto the living room and laying down with Y/N snuggling up with him

(Inside Y/N mind he is standing in the ruined city watching something approaching him as Y/N is heavily bleeding and holding his broken arm)

Y/N: "please think about what your doing don't let her control you break free"

(Whatever or whoever Y/N is talking to gets closer and starts attacking Y/N as he jolts up on the couch waking up with sweat beading down his face)

Y/N: (feels a lump) "what the" he pulls off his blanket to see denji snuggled up with him with a smile on her face as Y/N calms down and rubs her hair before going back to bed

(Next morning we see Y/N sleeping peacefully)

Aki: (offscreen) "your making a massive mess with the jam"

Y/N: (stirs awake) "what are you two arguing about"

Aki: "denji has made a massive mess with the jelly on her bread"

Y/N: "well in all fairness she's never had jam on bread before"

Aki: "well that doesn't excuse the mess she made"

Y/N: "your right (looks at denji) denji you will clean up your mess"

Denji: "your not my father"

Y/N: "no but I'll whoop your ass like one if you don't listen"

Denji: "fine"

Aki: "oh so you'll listen to him but not me"

Denji: "yep"