Chapter 1 - the first day

Guys this is my first story. Sorry if it's bad

Seungmin woke up to his loud blaring alarm. Perfect way to start my day he thought as he shut it off and rolled out of the comfort and warmth of his bed.

He did his morning routine as usual, he brushed his teeth and ears, picked out an outfit of baggy ripped jeans and an oversized light purple hoodie, and ate breakfast.

After he was finished eating he pulled on a black beanie to hide his floppy brown puppy ears, tucked his tail into his jeans and started walking his way to school.

He definitely wasn't to excited for school but he was excited to see his crush, Hyunjin. Hyunjin was in the grade above him but still shared some of his classes. He has had crush on Hyunjin for around 2 years but Hyunjin probably didn't even know about his existance. That's okay, he probably would want a stupid mutt anyway Seungmin thought as he made his way to his first class.

"Hello Seungmin, you'll be sitting at desk number... 6." the teacher said pointing to the empty desk in the back of the classroom.

"Okay, thank you." Seungmin said and made his way to his desk, setting his stuff down. He glanced at the empty desk attached to his and wondered who would be sitting there.

After a few minutes the one and only, Hyunjin walked in and listened to the teacher for his desk number. Seungmin was to caught up in staring to realize that Hyunjin has sat down right next to him.

"Hey, I'm Hyunjin"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I will try to update at least once a week but school is about to start so it might take a little longer.