02

!!!!
The picture over the title is not mine. Credits to the creator.
This pic shows what the nestling looks like.
Oh and I'm sorry to disappoint male readers... It's only female readers. Since I'm more comfortable writing about a female.... Sorry forgot to warn about it in the last chapter of in the description - T-T
!!!!

Hiccup is now on toothless his back, while holding onto the nestling.

Toothless is flying while the nestling is asleep,hiccup is peting it.

"Hm? Happy we found someone like you, bud?", Hiccup asked his dragon. Toothless purred at hiccup. Hiccup chuckles.

They slowly got closer to a group of dragon riders.

"Look it's hiccup. Told you he's coming in a while.", Astrid told the group.

"What took you so long?", A human with a little more meat asked.

"I'm sorry,Fishlegs. Had to take a look if all caged were empty. Plus I found this little one.", Hiccup answered.

"Woah.. is that a -", Fishlegs, a dragon freak (literally 😒), lost words.

"Yes, it's a night Fury. A young one at that. Shouldn't be older than a year. My mom could look at the age. I'm not good at that. We'll take a look at them when we arrive at home."

~~a super small timeskip~~

The gang arrived at new Berk. They met up at hiccup and Astrid's home.

As they walk in two kids run up to hiccup and Astrid.

"You're back!", The boy yelled happily, jumping into Astrid's arms. The girl wanted to jump into hiccups arms but stopped once she saw the small dragon in his arms.

"Woah a new dragon, it looks just like toothless!", The girl said with stars in her eyes.

"Yep. Found them on the dragon hunter boat", hiccup told his daughter.

He turned his attention back to the small Night Fury in his arms.

"Alright.. let's put you down. In a while you get a little heavy..", hiccup said placing the small dragon on a nearby table.

Valka walked into the living room.

"Ah son.. good to see that you are back. Anything new? New dragon species?", Valka asked.

"Not really. Hey could you take a look on how old this little one is. Maybe even tell us the gender? You are good at that. I mean better than me.", Hiccup asked his mother. Valka nodes and walked to the table.

As she saw the small dragon she was shocked.

"Wow.. such a beauty. And we always thought toothless is the last one.", Valka said. Hiccup noded.

"We found them all chained up. Just like the other dragons on that boat.", Hiccup told his mom.

"Alright .. let's take a look at you.", Valka said. Looking what gender it is and how old it is.

"Hmm.. by the look of it.. it's a female. And the age...", Valka looked at the dragons chin(?).

"It's .. hmm.. 11 month old. So it's still a nestling."

"Wow, your mother is awesome.", Fishlegs whispered to hiccup. Hiccup noded.

"Hiccup! We got a great name for her!",the twins said loudly.

"Alright. Tell me."

"Alright.. the name will be ... [Name]!", Tuffnut said excitedly.

Hiccup thought about it for a moment.

"Yeah it does fit her.", He said.

"[Name] it is."

While the dragon riders still took a good look at the small dragon. Three fledglings were coriously walking over to the group.

Astrid noticed them.

"Seems like they are interested on what is happening here.", Astrid said with a smile.

Hiccup looked to where Astrid is looking at and saw the three nightlights walking over.

Fishlegs was writing down the informations of [Name].

"Alright.. how about we leave them for now. Let them take a good nap.", Hiccup said.

The rest noded and went outside.

"I'll give you guys updates if something happens."

"Cya!", Snothloud said before flying to his own home.

"Bye H."
"Bye", the twins said before leaving too.

"Good bye Hiccup.", Fishlegs said before flying off.

"So that's a night Fury? Just like toothless?", Zephyr asked. Astrid noded.

"You should have seen her bite your dad's arm.", Astrid said slightly laughing.

"What ?! Why did she bite dad?", Nuffink asked.

"You know. Most dragons don't know who to trust when they were caged up in the past. Some dragons get aggressive. Some accept their fate. Some even don't trust humans anymore.", Astrid explained.

"Oh.."

"And [Name] here just got a little aggressive.", Astrid continued.

The kids noded and looked at the nestling who is now laying on a more comfortable place. After all the table was hard, not very comfortable.

"What do you think she likes to eat?? ", Nuffink asked out if the blue.

"Maybe she likes the same fish toothless likes?", Zephyr said.

"Come let's catch her some fish!", Nuffink said happily.

"Alright. Let's go catch her some great and delicious fish!", Astrid said, standing up from her sitting position.

They got everything they need and went to a nearby lake or whatever. And started catching fish.

Hiccup stayed behind to watch over the dragons.

The three night lights were looking at the nestling interested. At times they go near her and sniff. Or the just look at her. Toothless saw that and told the three night lights to back away. Dragons also need privacy at times.

"Come on you three. Leave [Name] alone.",Toothless told them.

"Why is she all black?? I thought you were the last one of your kind!?",bouncer asked his father.

"I'm not sure. Maybe a pregnant female night Fury could get away from the bad guys.",Toothless said.

The three little night lights layed down near the nestling. All having the same thought. Being there for her and protect her.

Toothless purred at the sight and layed down himself. While Alina, the light Fury, is with Astrid and the kids getting food.

!!!!
Hey people. I just wanted to say that chapter 3 might come out in two or three days. Today is my last holiday and tomorrow is school once again. I'll try my best to bist chapter 3 tomorrow. If not tomorrow then in 2 days.
!!!!